Learn Spanish, Language Schools Bolivia, Study Abroad Programs in Latin America, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Argentina, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Spanischkurs in Bolivien, Sucre Sprachschule, Intensiv Spanisch Sprachkurse...
Instituto Cultural Boliviano-Alemán: Located in Sucre, Bolivia with 18 years of local Spanish courses experience and professionals in the teaching of the German language. "Delegación de Enseñanza del Goethe-Institut" - The Bolivian- German Cultural Institute offers its experience in teaching Spanish as a foreign language. We would like to invite those who wish to study Spanish to join us in the friendly atmosphere of our Institute which is situated in the colonial city of Sucre. This town is the constitutional Capital of Bolivia and due to its historical treasures has been declared World-Cultural Heritage by UNESCO in 1992.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
All our teachers have extensive experience in teaching Spanish. Most of them are members of the language department of the local "Universidad Mayor Real y Pontifícia de San Francisco Xavier de Chuquisaca". They speak either English, German or French as their first foreign language.
Courses / Programs:
Individual and other Spanish courses with excursions, dancing classes, cooking, meditation, etc.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Sucre Spanish School is a Spanish language school in the heart of Sucre, the capital of Bolivia. We offer Spanish courses to students from around the world, including total immersion programs. The We offer individual or group lessons to students of all ages and at multiple levels, from basic through advanced. Our program is flexible in terms of length, content and sequence.
Our mission is to provide you the best methodology and atmosphere to learn Spanish and experience the vibrant Bolivian Latin Amercan culture. We educate our students in many ways, from Spanish language training to lessons about Bolivian tradition and cultural understanding. The majority of our teachers went to university and also speaks English or a second language. Almost all of them have taught for at least 3 years and each one is trained and qualified to teach Spanish as a foreign language. We have a original planned methodology to guarantee the best results and a lot of our students will keep learning via internet (online) by Skype.
- Total Spanish immersion programs
- Group Spanish classes (Regular, Intensive & Superintensive courses available)
- Private Spanish lessons (Regular, Intensive & Superintensive courses available)
- Summer Spanish programs for university & college students
- Spanish for specific purposes (Medical Spanish, Business Spanish etc)
- Spanish conversation classes
- Spanish for travelers
- Spanish courses for children & teenagers
- Homestay accommodation with local host families
- Volunteer programs
Yo Hablo Spanish School in Colombia provides intensive and private Spanish classes. We teach Spanish in the most beautiful Colombian cities such as: Bogotá (the capital city), Cali (western Colombia), Medellín, Cartagena and Bucaramanga (in the north). Our methodology is a combination theory and practice. You will learn to speak a world language and will gain an intimate experience of the country.
Our teachers are specialists and you will be astonished at how fast you will learn, and how much you will achieve in a short time. They will devote themselves completely to your individual needs. At your own pace, they will explain Spanish grammar, check your pronunciation and will help you select the right word for each situation.
Thanks to private classes, you will always have your say and any uncertainties can be resolved right away. You even can bring in your own ideas about content and structure of your classes. With each Spanish course you can book additional activities. Just tell us what you would like to do and where you would like to do it.
- Spanish language courses (private / group)
- Business Spanish language course
- Spanish language course & dance (salsa or tango)
- Spanish language classes & Colombian cooking course
- Spanish language course & sports (soccer, volley & basketball)
- Spanish language classes & adventure sport (kayak, rafting, climbing, hiking, mountaineering & mountain-biking)
- Spanish language classes & diving course
- Spanish language classes & Colombian culture course
- Homestay Program with a local family
• With dedicated campus locations in Bogota (the capital of Colombia), and Cartagena (on the north-east Caribbean Coast), Spanish World Institute (SWI) is a language learning institution that provides a wide range of Spanish programs to overseas students from beginner to advanced levels.
• Founded in 2006, our courses include General Spanish, Business Spanish, DELE exam preparation, private Spanish lessons, Spanish + culture classes, and more. We offer study options of 15, 20 and 30-hours per week following the values of the world-renowned Instituto Cervantes.
• Our Spanish courses are offered year-round and start every Monday (except for bank holidays). Students can take classes for as little as one week up to an indefinite period of time. Study with Spanish World Institute, learn a new language, and get a taste of Colombian culture.
• All teachers are native speakers and hold university degrees. They ensure that coursework is relevant to our students' interests and objectives, utilizing a wide range of techniques and materials to vary the pace and variety of the Spanish classes.
• Our Spanish school is set in a colonial house with spacious classrooms,cafeteria, video facilities, computers with free internet access and a library, an ideal place for students to improve their language skills.
Student Review: "A very professional and well organised school, with very experienced and friendly teachers who can tailor classes to meet specific needs of students!"
- Michelle, Australia
Escuela de Idiomas Violeta Parra - Tandem Santiago
Courses / Programs
Our Spanish language school is situated at the base of the San Cristobal Hill, the biggest park in Santiago, Chile. The neighbourhood is a magnet for students, artists and craftsmen.
The school was founded in 1992 as Escuela de idiomas Violeta Parra, and has been a member of TANDEM-International -a network of quality schools- adapting the Name Tandem Santiago since 1996. We offer Spanish language courses at the school, family home stays and accommodation in boarding houses, hotels or apartments, assuring individual service in a friendly atmosphere.
Elemental Courses & Travel is a Spanish language organization that was established to help people to improve their Spanish language skills in Ecuador. A range of Spanish courses are available throughout the country - in the city, coast or jungle. These courses include Intensive Spanish, Spanish for Travellers, private Spanish lessons and cultural activities.
We offer visitors to Ecuador a different way to experience this beautiful country and its culture by providing housing with an Ecuadorian family where the traveler can learn the language the natural way and at the same time enjoy different activities such as visits to museums, hiking trips, and others, in a comfortable atmosphere.
We welcome people of all ages and nationalities who want to visit Ecuador.
- Intensive Spanish learning courses at six levels
- Private Spanish lessons
- Mini-group Spanish lessons
- Spanish for travellers
- Spanish lessons combined with city and ecotours
- Cultural activities
Expanish Spanish School, Buenos Aires Argentina invites people to come and take our Spanish immersion courses in the beautiful city of Buenos Aires.
Our Spanish courses in Buenos Aires immerse students in an intensive study of the Spanish language through specially designed courses that focus on student interests and language levels and encourages students to speak Spanish as much as they can during their time abroad.
Our Spanish lessons are taught by enthusiastic and experienced Spanish Teachers who guide each student to reach their maximum Spanish potential. Students will study at the Expanish Spanish School, located in the heart of Buenos Aires. Our school is housed in a historical building complete with bright spacious classrooms, student common room, snack areas and a student help desk.
Expanish offers extracurricular activities to complement the Spanish classes. Participate in skill workshops like Polo or Tango lessons, weekend excursions and daily cultural activities such as city tours and student dinners. All this combined with local accommodation options such as homestays and shared apartments takes the experience of learning Spanish into a whole new dimension.