Learn Spanish, Language Schools Bolivia, Study Abroad Programs in Latin America, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Argentina, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Spanischkurs in Bolivien, Sucre Sprachschule, Intensiv Spanisch Sprachkurse...
Instituto Cultural Boliviano-Alemán: Located in Sucre, Bolivia with 18 years of local Spanish courses experience and professionals in the teaching of the German language. "Delegación de Enseñanza del Goethe-Institut" - The Bolivian- German Cultural Institute offers its experience in teaching Spanish as a foreign language. We would like to invite those who wish to study Spanish to join us in the friendly atmosphere of our Institute which is situated in the colonial city of Sucre. This town is the constitutional Capital of Bolivia and due to its historical treasures has been declared World-Cultural Heritage by UNESCO in 1992.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
All our teachers have extensive experience in teaching Spanish. Most of them are members of the language department of the local "Universidad Mayor Real y Pontifícia de San Francisco Xavier de Chuquisaca". They speak either English, German or French as their first foreign language.
Courses / Programs:
Individual and other Spanish courses with excursions, dancing classes, cooking, meditation, etc.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• With dedicated campus locations in Bogota (the capital of Colombia), and Cartagena (on the north-east Caribbean Coast), Spanish World Institute (SWI) is a language learning institution that provides a wide range of Spanish programs to overseas students from beginner to advanced levels.
• Founded in 2006, our courses include General Spanish, Business Spanish, DELE exam preparation, private Spanish lessons, Spanish + culture classes, and more. We offer study options of 15, 20 and 30-hours per week following the values of the world-renowned Instituto Cervantes.
• Our Spanish courses are offered year-round and start every Monday (except for bank holidays). Students can take classes for as little as one week up to an indefinite period of time. Study with Spanish World Institute, learn a new language, and get a taste of Colombian culture.
• All teachers are native speakers and hold university degrees. They ensure that coursework is relevant to our students' interests and objectives, utilizing a wide range of techniques and materials to vary the pace and variety of the Spanish classes.
• Our Spanish school is set in a colonial house with spacious classrooms,cafeteria, video facilities, computers with free internet access and a library, an ideal place for students to improve their language skills.
Student Review: "A very professional and well organised school, with very experienced and friendly teachers who can tailor classes to meet specific needs of students!"
- Michelle, Australia
Whee Institute is a non-profit Spanish language school that offers customized Spanish courses in small groups in the heart of Bogota, Colombia.
At Whee institute, you learn Spanish quickly, and practice it immediately in real environments with highly-qualified teachers.
Students at Whee can learn Spanish 4 times faster than at a university in Colombia. This is due to our 'no book' philosophy - we specifically design our classes depending on our students' needs.
We mix our courses with innovative techniques that help people explore different things in order to help them realize what makes them happy, and we encourage them to spread a little bit of that happiness to others.
Mente Argentina provides 2 different options for learning Spanish in Buenos Aires. They are completely different, and the best option varies according to your interests.
University Spanish School: UBA (Universidad de Buenos Aires – a public university) is the largest and most well known university in Argentina, and is one of the most prestigious in Latin America.
The Foreign Language Department offers Spanish programs for foreign students, as well as other foreign language programs. Every year, more than 20,000 students study foreign languages there.
Mente Argentina´s Spanish School is located in the heart of Buenos Aires, within easy access and close to the main touristic sights. The school has been teaching Spanish as a second language for more than 10 years and has been committed to its students in order to provide a high quality education as well as personalized assistance so that students can achieve their objectives.
The professors of the MA Spanish School are professionals who graduated in the most renowned universities in Argentina. All of them are Spanish speaking people who can speak at least other two languages and have a vast experience working with foreign students.
Proyecto Peru is a Spanish language school in Cusco, Peru, specializing in teaching Spanish and Quechua to foreigners and organizing volunteer projects and internships. Cusco is located near the Urubamba Valley of the Andes mountain range and is approximately 1 hours flight from the capital, Lima.
Whatever your motivation for learning Spanish - professional, educational or just for fun - we have courses and projects that will suit you. We offer total immersion programs, private Spanish lessons & summer Spanish courses among others. We can provide homestay accommodation with local Peruvian host families. We want your Spanish and Quechua learning and volunteering and internship experience to be fulfilling and unforgettable.
Proyecto Peru stands for high quality methods, qualified and enthusiastic teachers, variety and flexibilty, customized programs and good volunteer monitoring. Our Spanish programs are accredited by the Peruvian Ministry of Education and and recommended by Lonely Planet and Rough Guide Peru. Our volunteer and internship opportunities include non-profit organisations in healthcare, education, social work, also help with marketing, coordination or organisation.
- Group Spanish courses - 20 hours per week
- Spanish half-courses - 10 hours per week
- Private Spanish lessons - 20 hours per week
- Total Spanish immersion - 1 month program with 120 hours of Spanish classes
- Spanish for special purposes (healthcare, business or technical fields)
- Survival Spanish
- Spanish for children
- Summer courses - 1 month
- Homestay accommodation with local host family
- Individual Quechua course - 15 hours per week
- Volunteer Program
Sucre Spanish School is a Spanish language school in the heart of Sucre, the capital of Bolivia. We offer Spanish courses to students from around the world, including total immersion programs. The We offer individual or group lessons to students of all ages and at multiple levels, from basic through advanced. Our program is flexible in terms of length, content and sequence.
Our mission is to provide you the best methodology and atmosphere to learn Spanish and experience the vibrant Bolivian Latin Amercan culture. We educate our students in many ways, from Spanish language training to lessons about Bolivian tradition and cultural understanding. The majority of our teachers went to university and also speaks English or a second language. Almost all of them have taught for at least 3 years and each one is trained and qualified to teach Spanish as a foreign language. We have a original planned methodology to guarantee the best results and a lot of our students will keep learning via internet (online) by Skype.
- Total Spanish immersion programs
- Group Spanish classes (Regular, Intensive & Superintensive courses available)
- Private Spanish lessons (Regular, Intensive & Superintensive courses available)
- Summer Spanish programs for university & college students
- Spanish for specific purposes (Medical Spanish, Business Spanish etc)
- Spanish conversation classes
- Spanish for travelers
- Spanish courses for children & teenagers
- Homestay accommodation with local host families
- Volunteer programs
Academia De Espanol Guayasamin is a Spanish language school is located in one of the best, safest neighborhoods near the Swiss Hotel in Quito, Ecuador. Our students learn Spanish working one to one with qualified and experienced teachers. Our school is affiliated with University of Georgia (USA), department of social work.
One on one and group lessons in all levels of Spanish. Advanced courses of Spanish and Latin-American Literature. Dancing and cooking lessons for free. Weekend trips. Special discounts for South American Explorers club members