Learn Spanish, Language Schools Bolivia, Study Abroad Programs in Latin America, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Argentina, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Spanischkurs in Bolivien, Sucre Sprachschule, Intensiv Spanisch Sprachkurse...
Instituto Cultural Boliviano-Alemán: Located in Sucre, Bolivia with 18 years of local Spanish courses experience and professionals in the teaching of the German language. "Delegación de Enseñanza del Goethe-Institut" - The Bolivian- German Cultural Institute offers its experience in teaching Spanish as a foreign language. We would like to invite those who wish to study Spanish to join us in the friendly atmosphere of our Institute which is situated in the colonial city of Sucre. This town is the constitutional Capital of Bolivia and due to its historical treasures has been declared World-Cultural Heritage by UNESCO in 1992.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
All our teachers have extensive experience in teaching Spanish. Most of them are members of the language department of the local "Universidad Mayor Real y Pontifícia de San Francisco Xavier de Chuquisaca". They speak either English, German or French as their first foreign language.
Courses / Programs:
Individual and other Spanish courses with excursions, dancing classes, cooking, meditation, etc.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Sucre Spanish School is a Spanish language school in the heart of Sucre, the capital of Bolivia. We offer Spanish courses to students from around the world, including total immersion programs. The We offer individual or group lessons to students of all ages and at multiple levels, from basic through advanced. Our program is flexible in terms of length, content and sequence.
Our mission is to provide you the best methodology and atmosphere to learn Spanish and experience the vibrant Bolivian Latin Amercan culture. We educate our students in many ways, from Spanish language training to lessons about Bolivian tradition and cultural understanding. The majority of our teachers went to university and also speaks English or a second language. Almost all of them have taught for at least 3 years and each one is trained and qualified to teach Spanish as a foreign language. We have a original planned methodology to guarantee the best results and a lot of our students will keep learning via internet (online) by Skype.
- Total Spanish immersion programs
- Group Spanish classes (Regular, Intensive & Superintensive courses available)
- Private Spanish lessons (Regular, Intensive & Superintensive courses available)
- Summer Spanish programs for university & college students
- Spanish for specific purposes (Medical Spanish, Business Spanish etc)
- Spanish conversation classes
- Spanish for travelers
- Spanish courses for children & teenagers
- Homestay accommodation with local host families
- Volunteer programs
International House (IH) Bogota is a high quality language school in Bogota, Colombia offering Spanish language courses, as well as English language & teacher training courses to both local and international students. The school is located in the centre of the historical district of La Candelaria in downtown Bogota. IH Bogota is one of the newest members of International House World, one of the world's top language course and teacher training organisations, with over 140 schools in more than 40 countries.
IH Bogota is part of the Viva Group of language schools offering quality Spanish language courses in choice destinations. IH Bogotá has been set up in collaboration with International House Barcelona (Spain). A key aim of International House is to raise the standards of language teaching around the world.
As well as the reception and offices, the school has 12 spacious classrooms and a study room with computers that students can use before / after class. The fact that we have students from all over the world, learning on different courses in such lovely surroundings, means that no matter what language you are interested in, you're likely to meet native speakers in the school.
- Spanish language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
* Intensive group Spanish language courses
* One-on-one private Spanish classes
* Online Spanish language courses
* Homestay program with a local Spanish-speaking family
* Intensive Spanish language course + voluntary work
* Spanish & eco-tourism Amazon tour
Additional language courses:
- Training courses for Spanish teachers
- English language courses for all levels
- Teacher training courses for English teachers (TEFL)
Located in Valparaiso, on Chile's Pacific Coast, 90 minutes west of Santiago, University of Aconcagua (UAC) is a private institution of higher education recognized by the Chilean Ministry of Education as a degree-granting institution of higher learning.
GoAbroad-UAC International Programs is responsible for supporting the negotiation, facilitation, and coordination of institutional relationships with international partners.
We offer Semester / Year Abroad / Trimester / Short Term International Programs to students from around the globe.
University enrollment comprises 70% of working students who aspire to attain a higher level of training for a second degree or a professional career.
• Spanish World Institute (SWI) is one of the most successful Spanish language schools in Colombia. Established in 2006, we offer Spanish language courses to students from around the world at our campuses in Bogota and Cartagena.
• Our Spanish courses include General Spanish, Business Spanish, DELE exam preparation and private Spanish lessons. We offer 3 levels of teaching: basic, intermediate and advanced and follow the values of Instituto Cervantes.
• All of our teachers are native speakers and hold university degrees. They ensure that course work is relevant to our students' interests and objectives, utilizing a wide range of techniques and materials to vary the pace and variety of the Spanish classes.
• Our Spanish courses are offered year-round and start every Monday (except for bank holidays). Students can take classes for as little as one week up to an indefinite period of time.
• Our Spanish school is set in a colonial house specially refurbished to provide a suitable academic environment without losing its originality.
• With spacious classrooms, cafeteria, computers with free internet access and a library, it offers a complete range of facilities for students to improve their language skills.
Student Review: "My Spanish class is great so far. I have one more day left and I hope I can stay a little longer so that I can learn more. I would highly recommend Spanish World Institute. The classes are informative and reasonably priced!"
- Lauren, USA
Spanish Language Courses: - Beginner to Advanced Levels
• General Spanish Course (20 or 30 lessons per week)
• DELE Exam Preparation
• Business / Executive Spanish Course
• Private Spanish Lessons
• General Spanish Classes + Colombia Cultura
• General Spanish Classes + Salsa Lessons
• General Spanish Classes + Excursions
Pichilemu Institute of Language Studies (PILS) is a unique Spanish language school offering intensive and non-intensive Spanish courses in Chile's surfing capital, Pichilemu. In addition, we offer study abroad semester programs and college credit programs for US and international students. Pichilemu is located on the rural coast of Central Chile and is approximately 3.5 hours by bus from the capital, Santiago which has an international airport.
At PILS our students have the small school advantage - each group and private class is specifically designed for those students. We do our best to accommodate our students, from helping them with future travel plans to finding the best place to stay in town. Our college educated professors are creative and patient. They are experienced in working with the individual needs of their students privately or in small groups.
Our school is also an English language learning facility for local Chileans. Thus, we like to promote cross-cultural experiences between students. PILS is the perfect place for someone who wants to focus on learning Spanish in a small beach town with many outdoor activities available.
- Group Spanish Classes
- College Credit Programs for US college / university students (Design your own study abroad program)
- Semester Abroad Programs
- Universidad de Bolivariana certified 40- hour course for non-US students
- Private Spanish Lessons
- Spanish + Surf Package
- Spanish + Kite Board Package
- Spanish + Multi-activity Package
- Santiago-Pichilemu City Combination Program
- Online Spanish Classes