Contact Page - Summer Design Course in Spain
Marbella Design Academy:
Blend a top-quality summer design course and a holiday in the beautiful South of Spain with Marbella Design Academy! A leading international design school located in Monda, (just 15km from Marbella) in Andalusia, we provide a range of intensive summer courses for students from around the world. All classes are held in English and in small groups. Our academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education in Spain.Email: Contact us belowIntensive Summer Design Courses:
Course Duration: 2, 3 or 5 weeks, depending on the subject.
• 3D Printing (2 weeks)
• AutoCAD (2 weeks)
• Illustrator (2 weeks)
• Photography - Basic (2 weeks)
• InDesign (2 weeks)
• Screen Printing (2 weeks)
• 3D Studio MAX (3 weeks)
• Photoshop (3 weeks)
• Videography + Premiere PRO (3 weeks)
• 3D Studio MAX + AutoCAD (5 weeks)
• Photography + Photoshop (5 weeks)
• Illustrator + Photoshop (5 weeks)
• InDesign + Photoshop (5 weeks)
• Screen Printing + Photoshop (5 weeks)
• Interior Decoration (5 weeks)
• Fashion Design (5 weeks)
- Classes are held 5 days per week from 09.00 to 13.00
- Some courses have been created to include a combination of subjects (for example ‘Photoshop + Illustrator’ or ‘Photography + Photoshop’).
No Visa Required:
Non-European students do not need a student visa to enter Spain for our summer courses. You can enter on a normal tourist visa valid for 3 months.
Students come from around the world to study at our Academy, with more than 33 different nationalities represented. Special needs students (individuals with a physical disability) are also welcome to apply.
Marbella Design Academy Student Testimonial:
"This school is very supportive of international students, the scenery is a great inspiration and Marbella Design Academy has really opened my eyes about being on your own and working hard to achieve your goals."
- Kate, USA
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-06-17 were from: