Vocational schools in Kentucky: Medical career training in Louisville, associate degree & diploma programs in medical assisting, practical nursing, phlebotomy, medical coding & dental assistant certification. Allied health care weekend & evening classes in Jefferson County KY.
ATA College, Louisville: Located in eastern Louisville, Kentucky, ATA College is an accredited career training college that offers short-term Allied Health Care Associate Degree & Diploma programs designed to get you back to work fast. field. ATA College is committed to helping students realize their full potential in the Healthcare industry and Medical fields by providing quality instruction, hands-on training and effective career preparation in a comfortable environment. ATA College is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Associate Degree Programs: - Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding
Diploma Programs: - Phlebotomy
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Radiography
- Medical Office Assistant
Pinnacle Career Institute, a technical school, has been training students to reach the "pinnacle" of their career opportunities since 1953. We do so by offering programs in competitive industries. We train our students to be successful in the areas of Business, Electronics, Medical, Massage Therapy, Personal Training and Computer Technology.
We offer two convenient locations (colleges in North & South Kansas City, Missouri, and in Lawrence, Kansas) and online courses to make sure our students receive the best quality skill training available.
Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award certificates and associate's degrees.
Located in Columbia, South-central Kentucky, Lindsey Wilson College is a four-year liberal arts college affiliated with the Kentucky Conference of the United Methodist Church offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Our most popular disciplines include Biology, Business Administration, Christian Ministries, Communication, Counseling and Human Development, Elementary Education and Human Services.
Lindsey Wilson College is accredited by the Commission on College of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the Associate of Arts, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Master of Arts, and Master of Education Degrees.
We want you to have a great educational experience that prepares you for a meaningful life and a successful career. The College also offers many opportunities to expand your horizons. For example, we have an Honors Program and opportunities for research, service learning, creative projects, internships and study abroad.
Bradford School in Columbus, Ohio offers associate degree and diploma programs in the career fields of Business, Technology, Culinary Arts and Health Care. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Bradford School. Our programs are designed to be completed by full-time students in 8-18 months, depending on the program and diploma or degree option that you choose.
Bradford School’s programs are designed to help you finish with a first-rate education, all while keeping the needs of potential employers in mind. The skills you’ll learn at Bradford School are the skills you’ll use to succeed in your career. Each program’s curriculum has been designed by faculty and industry professionals to emphasize what employers need in their new hires.
Bradford School is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and associate degrees.
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Chicago and throughout Illinois with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level spray tan courses that can be taken either in-class at a leading Chicago hotel, or online from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Illinois and nationwide.
• All of our spray tan certification programs have a 100% money-back satisfaction Guarantee.
• Spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• If you are looking to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, interested in starting a successful spray tanning business, or hoping to improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business, Aviva may have the perfect learning solution for you.
• Our spray training classes are ideal for salon professionals, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster, MA
Astar Education Institute, A+ Training in VA / DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
Earn a Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+ certificate with an in-depth 6-week course from Astar Education Institute!
Conveniently located in the heart of Manassas VA, in the Washington DC Metro area, Astar Education Institute is a leading education provider.
CompTIA A+ is easily one of the most essential Information Technology certifications in the world.
Our instructors are experienced and highly qualified. We require our instructors to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and specialization or professional experience in the classes they teach.
Our classes are designed for people with busy schedules. Our flextime classes allow students to study at their own pace and come to lessons whenever is most convenient.