Vocational schools in Kentucky: Medical career training in Louisville, associate degree & diploma programs in medical assisting, practical nursing, phlebotomy, medical coding & dental assistant certification. Allied health care weekend & evening classes in Jefferson County KY.
ATA College, Louisville: Located in eastern Louisville, Kentucky, ATA College is an accredited career training college that offers short-term Allied Health Care Associate Degree & Diploma programs designed to get you back to work fast. field. ATA College is committed to helping students realize their full potential in the Healthcare industry and Medical fields by providing quality instruction, hands-on training and effective career preparation in a comfortable environment. ATA College is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Associate Degree Programs: - Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding
Diploma Programs: - Phlebotomy
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Radiography
- Medical Office Assistant
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Get professional Paintless Dent Repair / Removal (PDR) training from experienced and qualified instructors! Based in Springfield MO, Paintless Dent Repair Academy offers 5-day and 10-day PDR courses to students across the U.S.. Our training is conducted either one-on-one, or in a small group, with additional instructors on-site to ensure you receive plenty of personal instruction.
Our PDR courses are offered weekly and provide you with as much training as you desire. Our goal is to teach you everything necessary for you to develop your speed and quality so you can become the best technician you can be.
Illinois Institute of Technology Professional Learning Programs
Courses / Programs
Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) is a private Ph.D-granting technological university in Chicago, Illinois, awarding degrees in the sciences, mathematics, engineering and technology. IIT offers many programs for international students, professionals, universities, English teachers and corporations, and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Illinois Institute of Technology's Professional Learning Programs offer international students the opportunity to advance their English skills while increasing their knowledge in the information technology and business fields. It also provides students the opportunity to experience living and studying in the third largest city in the U.S., allowing you to gain real-life experience that can't be taught in an English classroom.
Illinois Institute of Technology is a multicultural community that values and respects its members. We take pride in the fact that our faculty, staff and students come from various backgrounds and all parts of the world, and we welcome their diverse perspectives and contributions.
Professional Learning Programs for International Students:
- Summer Programs
- Short-term Programs
- One Semester IT or Business Certificate
- One Semester IT or Business Certificate (Plus Six-Week Internship)
- Two Semester IT or Business Certificate
- 12 Month IT or Business Certificate Program (3 semesters) with optional internship
- All programs include six hours of English as a Second Language (ESL) classes per week
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Kentucky with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in the U.S and Canada.
• Based in Massachusetts, we provide online spray tan certification programs to students in Lexington, Louisville, throughout Kentucky and nationwide.
• Suitable for basic beginners through to advanced level beauty professionals, all of our online spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Aviva also provides 1-day spray tan certification programs held in leading hotels in a host of cities nationwide, including Chicago IL, Nashville TN, and Indianapolis IN.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: • "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%. That has helped me perform the best for my customers." Sophia - Mobile Spray Tanning Services Company Owner
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Kentucky, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Knight School of Welding is a quality welding training school in Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky. We offer welding training and certification programs for people with little or no welding experience as well as experienced welders. Both day and evening classes are available. We are an official (AWS) American Welding Society Test Facility, and select programs are approved for the enrollment of veterans (GI BILL)
Welding training services including Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) Training, basic STICK (SMAW), MIG (GMAW), TIG (GTAW) featuring basic blueprint reading, use of oxyacetylene flame cutting, plasma arc cutting, gas metal arc welding in flat, horizontal, vertical positions, gas tungsten arc welding of carbon steel, aluminum and stainless steel.