Study Abroad in Latin America: University in Mexico City, international master of business administration (MBA) program, bachelor degree courses in counselling psychology, education, international relations, American undergraduate, graduate studies in Argentina, Buenos Aires, Chile....
AIU/Mexico City Campus: Located in cosmopolitan Mexico City, Alliant International University Mexico offers unique educational opportunities for students from around the world. The Mexico City campus was established in 1970, with the vision of overcoming international differences through education. We offer programs that award internationally recognized degrees to graduate and undergraduate students.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
AIU/Mexico City Campus offers an educational alternative to Mexican and international students who wish to pursue Bachelor's and Master's degrees which adhere to US educational standards and are given in English, yet wish to remain in Mexico. The urban campus and small class size provide rewarding interactions between students, as well as personalized attention from faculty and staff.
Courses / Programs:
Bachelors Degree Programs:
- International Relations (BA)
- International Business Administration (BSc)
- Liberal Studies with emphasis in Education (BA)
Masters Degree Programs:
- Business Administration (MBA)
- International Business Administration
- Counseling Psychology (MACA)
- Education: Teaching Emphasis
- Education with emphasis in Teaching and Educational Administration
- International Relations (MA)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Earn a BBA or MBA degree or study English in an accredited, private university in California.
Established in 1983, Southern States University has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine and Los Angeles).
We provide undergraduate & graduate Business Administration Degree programs, as well as Intensive English language programs & TOEFL Exam Preparation.
At SSU, our focus is on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world. With a monthly payment plan to help finance your business studies in the U.S., SSU is a convenient choice of quality education in California for both local and international students.
We finance our BBA & MBA students with payments as low as $350/4 weeks plus fees.
For non-native English speakers, SSU can customize a program that includes degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed.
“SSU is one of the best schools in California, located in one of the most fascinating places in the US. The professors are very experienced, & recognized in their fields.....I am sure that the knowledge & skills that I acquire here will help me a lot when I start my career in business." - Nisrag, India
“..I have chosen to invest my future into earning a Bachelor of Business Administration...SSU offers the most affordable BBA and MBA programs in the United States, and there are several payment plans to choose from.”
- Michelle, Brazil
Would you like to combine a quality study abroad program with the experience of living in the vibrant city of Buenos Aires?
Mente Argentina is a leading provider of study abroad programs for university students and high school students,
MBA programs, masters degrees and undergraduate programs for international students, Spanish language courses, internships and volunteer programs in Argentina. In addition, we offer a range of short-term courses, including TEFL teacher training, Tango and Culinary Arts.
Our dynamic, individualized immersion programs are designed to provide international education opportunities and top quality personal support for international students.
We strive to provide innovative programming that allows students to enjoy Argentina in a unique and different way while, at the same time, facilitating academic achievement and promoting global competence and personal growth.
Our university programs are designed to make your experience in Argentina challenging and fun, both personally and academically.
We are proud to partner with some of the most well respected educational institutions in Argentina and offer customizable programs tailored to each student’s area of interest. Programs are taught in Spanish and English.
- Semester Study Abroad Programs (taught in English or Spanish)
- MBA International Program
- MBA Exchange Program (1 semester)
- Master's in International Relations
- Master's in Journalism
- Culinary Arts / Chef Degree (Undergraduate / Graduate)
- Graduate Degree Prep Program
- Photography Specializations
- Sommelier Diploma
- Summer Spanish Programs
- TEFL / TESOL Certification
- Barman Program
- Cooking Program
- DJ Program
- Tango Program
- Wine Program
- Yoga Program...
Tennessee Tech University is a public, co-educational and comprehensive university located in Cookeville, TN. Although it's located in some of Tennessee's most beautiful countryside, the campus is only a little more than an hour from three of Tennessee state's metro areas - 82 miles east of Nashville, 109 miles west of Knoxville and 96 miles north of Chattanooga. Tennessee Tech is known as Tennessee’s technological university, and houses six strong academic divisions covering a range of subject areas including Agricultural and Human Sciences, Arts and Sciences, Business, Education, Engineering, and Interdisciplinary Studies.
With 44 bachelor's degree and 20 graduate programs -- including and M.B.A., Ed.S., plus Ph.D. programs in education, engineering and environmental sciences -- more than 75 percent of faculty members hold Ph.D.s.
TTU offers traditional programs including liberal arts, engineering and nursing, but we also offer innovative programs such as World Cultures & Business and Web Design.
With an enrollment of over 10,700 students and more than 50% of classes with 20 students or less, strong faculty/student relationships are a hallmark of a TTU educational experience.
Based in Gainesville in Alachua County, FL, University of Florida Distance Learning Unit offers a wide range of degrees, certificates, and short courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels via distance learning. Applicants must meet UF's general admission requirements, as well as those specified by the individual degree program. Course categories include Construction, Engineering, Forensic Science, Health & Fitness, and more.
The Division of Continuing Education (DCE) partners with UF colleges to develop and offer instructional programs and specific educational opportunities to these students wherever they are located. DCE provides access to quality education and flexible learning for working professionals, traditional and non-traditional students wherever they are located.
DCE Flexible Learning / Correspondence Study is a unit of DCE that provides convenient and flexible educational opportunities for students. It provides open enrollment, distance study options, and multiple modes of delivery to create access and meet student needs. We offer both credit courses and non-credit professional programs, and we offer them in both online and print delivery formats.
Endicott College's Mexico City Campus was established in 1996 to serve the need for an academic and cultural center where students from the United States and Mexico can come together to share a high quality academic experience. Two types of programs take place here. These are 1) degree programs in English for students from Mexico, and 2) study abroad programs for students from the United States and other countries. Students from Mexico can study in the traditional undergraduate program, in which they study their core curriculum for up to two years on the Mexico campus before transferring to Endicott's Beverly campus to complete their degrees. Master's degrees in Education and accelerated Bachelor's degrees in Business and Psychology are also offered to students from Mexico
Students from the U.S. and other countries can also spend a summer, a semester, or an academic year here through the study abroad program. Choose from language, culture, and literature courses offered in Spanish for study abroad students and from the full array of core curriculum courses and courses in business, communication, art, and other disciplines, which are offered in English.