Internships Abroad in UK: Internships in London for international students, work placements in England for college students, recent graduates, summer internship opportunties for Americans, work experience for undergraduates, university graduates in business, IT, marketing, accounting, journalism, hospitality
Absolute Internship, London: Absolute Internship is a company based in Hong Kong that organises internships / work placements in several cities around in the world including London, England. Students enrolled in college / university or graduate students with degrees aged between 18 - 27 are eligible to apply for these internships. Internships are offered in a variety of fields which may include journalism, public relations, business development, sales & marketing and hospitality among others. We offer you a refund of your deposit fee, if we can't find you an internship that you like within 8 weeks.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Internships with local and multinational companies in London are available all year round and can last from 2 - 12 months. They are often paid work placements but there is no guarantee that the internship that you are offered will be a paid one. An internship provides an excellent opportunity to experience full cultural and language immersion in the UK. You will also gain valuable work experience that will enhance your future career prospects.
Courses / Programs:
- Internship programs for enrolled college / university students or graduate students aged between 18 - 27
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Address:Unit 9B Unit 9B/Amtel Building 148 Des Voeux Road Central, Central, Hong Kong, China
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-04-02 were from:
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada;
Bonneuil Sur Marne, France;
Valparaiso, IN, USA;
Free State, South Africa;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Whether your goal is to accelerate your career, or simply travel the world, with a Kaplan International Colleges course you will gain the English language skills and academic approach you need to succeed. Founded in the late 1970’s, our English school in Cambridge, England is housed in a large, converted Edwardian house close to the city centre. Choose from our wide range of courses and accommodation options at our Cambridge English school and explore one of the world’s greatest university cities while improving your English.
Taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers, our English school offers a wide range of English courses, as well as Cambridge exam preparation courses, to help students of all levels advance their academic and professional careers.
With over 40 English language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges, world leaders in English education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our English school in Cambridge is accredited by the British Council and is an active member of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
Quality English Language Courses:
- General English programs
- General English Academic Year/Semester options
- Vacation English classes
- Intensive English lessons
- Intensive English Academic Year/Semester options
- Cambridge Test Preparation
- First Certificate of English (FCE)
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
Located in Ilford in the borough of Redbridge, north-east London, Flexilearning Centre is a dynamic school of English that provides certified English language courses to adults who want to improve their skills for different purposes and with flexible study arrangements.
Students are from different nationalities and background, and at different levels from Beginner and Elementary to Intermediate and Advanced.
Our part time and full time English classes focused on communicating in real-life situations. Our classes are in small groups, one-2-one and fast track intensive classes.
We specialise in community-based learning where adults attend contextualized English classes depending on their needs. Our courses are on demand, and run all year.
Improve your English, learn a new skill and have a great holiday in beautiful, rural Devon in the South-West of England!
The Creative Learning Company specialise in unique, fun packed holidays combined with active learning programmes aimed at developing your special interest and your English language skills.
Our courses are unique, combining English-learning with an interest you enjoy. Specialist courses range from photography to cooking.
Our tuition is carefully designed to give you the necessary grammar, structures and specialist vocabulary to communicate effectively in the afternoon sessions with your specialist interest course teacher and fellow group members and to get the most out of your experience.
- Photography & English
- Film-making & English
- Audio Technology & English
- Sketchbooks for Travellers & English
- Introduction to Ceramics & English
- Introduction to Fine Art Printmaking & English
- Adventure Sports & English
- Hiking & English
- Cooking & English
- Team Building & English
English Village Homestay consists of a network of families living in Sussex in the south east of England, Devon & Cornwall in the south-west, and Oxford in the heart of the country.
Our families offer a comfortable homestay in lovely countryside or by the seaside, as well as English language tuition. Most of our families live only an hour or two from London.
Our teachers are all TEFL experienced and offer one to one or small group general or business English. They are caring and ready to improve your written and spoken English.
You will have plenty of opportunity to practice both listening and talking at meals and during the evening. All levels are catered for.
Testimonial: "I want to thank you for your kindness and availability. Alexia is nearly at the end of her experience, and we hope she has behaved well and that her English has improved. Thank you so much again." - Angelika & family
Heritage English is an English language school located on the south coast of England that offers one-to-one or small group homestay English courses for students from around the world.
We are based in Lymington in Hampshire, approximately 25 km east of Bournemouth and 17 km south-west of Southampton.
We combine top professional teaching standards customised to your needs, with a quality homestay. Live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Heritage English provides Business English immersion, one-to-one or small group intensive English courses at very competitive inclusive rates.
Our past students have come from a wide range of industries, including banking, airlines and manufacturing, among many others.
The combination of intensive formal one-to-one lessons combined with the daily conversation practice out of lessons is what we call “total immersion”. There is a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course.
Our directors are fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes