English Language Teacher
Listed on 2023-11-19
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS REQUIRED: Technical Skills & Competencies : Use student centered teaching strategies and related assessment practices Understanding of current trends in vocational education and training Understanding of competency based assessment Understanding of knowledge and performance based learning outcomes Extensive knowledge of curriculum within the specific discipline(s) Teach, train or assess across various vocational courses as per experience Highly developed classroom management skills Understanding of quality assurance processes in the vocational education sector Successful teaching using a range of assessment tools within the specific discipline(s) Use Information Technology in the class room such as Smart board, ppt. MS Word, Spreadsheets and Database Excellent communication, liaison and interpersonal skills Flexible and responsive to situations High level customer service skills with external and internal customers Management of time and priority setting Classroom management Problem identification and solution Thinking clearly and analytically Administrative skills Teamwork and collaboration Industry Human Resources Employment Type
Qualification(s) Bachelor Degree in curriculum field ESOL degree/CELTA from an higher education institution Master Degree and/or PhD in discipline or related preferred Teaching/Assessor Qualification (PGCE, PTLLS, DTLLS, Cert.Ed) Assessor and Internal Verifier awards Experience Required 3 year teaching / training /assessing experience in a reputed vocational, further education or higher education institute Familiarity with Internal Verification and assessment processes ICT for learning skills GGC or similar location Additional Requirements Developing Teaching and Assessment Resources with Curriculum team Membership of Professional association, Institute or body Language English: : Fluent/excellent native speakers - IELTS 8.0 for non-Natives
- English - Very good
- Arabic - A little
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.