Account Manager Jobs in China:
Search & Apply or Post Jobs for Free
VIP Client Manager
Shanghai - China
Hospitality/Catering, Customer Service/Help Desk
VIP Client Manager Needed in Shaoxing - About Us: - LPT Enterprise Management Co. Ltd - LPT was founded in Germany in 2014. In 2019, we...
Skills Needed: Requirements
1. Presentable and professional-looking;
2. Fluent Chinese (Mandarin) - Must;
3. Nationality: European
4. Previous experience in hospitality or catering industry will be a bonus
5. Warm personality and strong sense of responsibility
4 days ago
Senior Sales Representative
Beijing - China
InStat is an established market leader in sports performance analysis. We have 2000+ clients Worldwide, including giants like Barcelona,...
Skills Needed: Sales and/or media (broadcasting) experience would be an asset
over one month ago
Vice General Manager
Nanjing - China
TalentBank is looking for a Vice General Manager, on behalf of Chic Group - Chic Group Chic Group is a management & investment company...
Skills Needed: Requirements:
University Degree in Business/ Marketing.
Preferably based in China or having previous work experience in China.
Passionate about innovation, science and business.
Excellent command of English and Chinese.
Skills: Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the organization's management team that provides leadership and direction. Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management.
Project Management skills & Marketing Orientation.
Ability to use collaboration software platforms.
International mindset and teamwork skills.
over 3 months ago
Business Development Associates
Shanghai - China
COMPANY INTRODUCTION - Brandreward is an innovative advertising technology company that specializes in global online advertising. We -...
Skills Needed: CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
• Candidate must be fluent in English (additional language is preferred)
• Candidates must have graduated from an accredited university majoring in marketing, international business,
digital, communications or PR (MBA candidates preferred)
• Must have strong written and verbal negotiation skills
• Self-starter and motivated individual
• Enthusiastic, creative and detail-oriented
• Strong interest in the digital e-commerce industry
• Creative problem solving skills, positive attitude and pro-active
• Microsoft Office software skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and a cover letter to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
NOTE: Candidates must qualify for a visa in China to be considered as a candidate