- Movement of raw materials to proper presses
- Movement of molded parts to shipping areas
- Locate and set up shipping containers, labels and cartons between warehouse, production and shipping areas
- Grind or disposal of runners and spurs
- Keep records and/or logs of materials used on shift
- Assist in setting up and changing over of production equipment as needed
- Maintain compliance with ISO 9001:2008 Quality and OSHA Safety standards and procedures
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Provide operator relief as needed
- Ability to drive an industrial forklift truck
- Ability to multitask and work on several projects concurrently
· Must read/write English-Bilingual helpful
· Must be in good health and able to lift a 55 lb. bag over head.
· Must be able to stand; walk; use hands to push/pull, twist, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms for an 8 hour period.
2nd Shift Monday, 3:30 pm thought Friday, 11:30pm
3rd Shift Monday night, 11:30 pm through Saturday morning, 7:30 am
Salary: $13-15/ hour
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Coverage after 30 days service
- 401k plan on July 1st or January 1st after 6 months of service (Employer contributes 3% of the employees wages regardless of employee contribution)
- Starting 1 week paid vacation in the 1st year
- 11 Paid Holidays
Just In Time Staffing seeks to pair top candidates with opportunities that will be mutually beneficial for both them and the employers.