We are seeking an Experienced Executive Recruiter to join our team here at Think Healthcare Resources. We have a unique working environment that promotes work life balance. We are seeking individuals who have experience in the Post Acute industry. This includes home health, skilled nursing, hospice and assisted living. You will be responsible for both business development and recruiting. We utilize best of class tools and are constantly looking to improve our processes. This is heavy phone position so stellar communications skills are necessary. This is also a sales position and if you have been a recruiter in the past you know what I mean.
We offer flexible work hours for everyone and our process is very successful. Apply today and we can set up a conversation.
Exceptional compensation packages available for experienced recruiters. Relocation Assistance Available as well for anyone that wants to move into the area.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Previous experience in recruiting
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Think Healthcare Resources is a nation-wide full-service Talent Acquisition Firm. We are experts in the Post Acute and Long Term Care industry.