We are a custom plastic molder looking for a few Plastic Process Technicians to join our team. We mold thermoset plastic parts on compression and injection presses.
The ideal candidate will be a mechanically inclined, self starter, who is willing to start their career off strong.
Previous plastic processing, and factory experience is a plus. Our Plastic Process Technicians install tooling and make process adjustments to ensure quality products and efficient production.
Plastic Process Technician Compensation: $15.73/hr to $16.00/hr, based on experience
Plastic Process Technician Shifts Available: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
- 8 hour shifts
Plastic Process Technician Responsibilities:
- Read the SOI and/or posted PCN’s for each job assignment prior to starting the job.
- Make checks on production parts to assure that Q.C. specifications are being met.
- Perform quality control checks as specified.
- Help with packer run presses.
- Set molds for production per set-up sheets and set up all necessary equipment to run the job.
- Monitor and record molding processes as required by control sheets.
- Keep tools, equipment and work area orderly and clean at all times.
- Keep molds clean and greased as required.
- Perform other tasks as requested by your Supervisor.
Plastic Process Technicians Requirements:
- Prefer experience in machine operating and die setting
- Ability to stand and/or walk (being on your feet) for eight hours
- Ability to align molds
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening
- Other requirements may be necessary as the job dictates
Plastic Process Technicians Benefits:
- Paid holidays
- Accruing PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after probationary period
Apply now or call Caitlyn at (330) 926-9009 for immediate consideration! All qualified candidates will be contacted immediately to be scheduled for an interview!Company Description
Staffinders, Inc. is an HR firm who is dedicated to fulfilling candidates in direct hire and contract to hire positions. Please provide your resume along with your best contact number and we will setup a time for an interview!