Job Description & How to Apply Below
- Production Planning. Ensure the proper flow and coordination of the square footage production requirements of day and night shift. Ensure personnel are cross-trained in other positions.
- Quality Control. Insuring that the final product produced in the shop meets company standards.
- Operation and Maintenance of Equipment. Coordinate operation maintenance and ensure work areas are maintained in a high state of cleanliness/readiness.
- Reporting. Provide reports/information in accordance with established procedures/formats.
- Management of shop personnel. Counsel employees on their performance as required. Recommend corrective measure if necessary, for employees who are in noncompliance with established procedures or commitments. Establish work schedule for shop personnel. Oversee correct input of shop personnel time sheets. Train new employees in various positions and use of equipment.
- Safety and Compliance. Coordinate production in an environmentally controlled and safe environment.
Fully accredited natural stone fabricator servicing the southeast. National recognition for Fabricator of the Year.
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: