To facilitate movement of all material while maintaining proper FIFO.
· Assure proper FIFO is maintained at all times.
· Unload incoming shipments into receiving area.
· Load returnables for outbound trailers.
· Move shipments to the audit location.
· Put product into correct inventory location while maintaining FIFO.
· Date stamp boxes with received date.
· Remove empty totes/boxes/lids from the line.
· Assist in loading and unloading cards.
· Maintain knowledge of inventory locations.
· Check for product that has been misplaced.
· Maintain a clean orderly warehouse.
· Plug Hi-Lo in at end of shift.
· Check water in battery.
· Completes daily forklift checklist.
· Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
· Assure all documentation is error free and completed in a timely manner.
· Follow and support company policies and procedures as per ARD handbook.
· Promote self-directed workforce.
Scope of Authority:
Has the authority to stop production if defective or unsafe parts or condition appear. Has the authority to reject non-conforming material from the supplier. Is empowered to prevent non-conforming material from reaching the customer.
High School Diploma required. Forklift Operator Certification
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.Company Description
ARD is a full-service, third party logistics provider that delivers end-to-end supply chain solutions to a global roster of clients. Headquartered in Vance, Alabama, ARD was started by two passionate business partners asking themselves a simple question: how does one go about creating meaningful partnerships that answer urgent obstacles? In bringing together decades of experience in solving logistics and supply chain challenges, they came up with an answer that could speak to what all clients truly need - a personalized solution.