A Client for Cypress is seeking 2 CNC/ Plasma Operators for Alabaster and Bessemer. Night shift. The CNC Plasma / Burning machine operator may perform the following tasks: Plan cutting operation by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering drawings, materials, specifications, and machine parameters. Interprets geometric dimensions and holds tolerances for parts that are cut from varies plate thickness. Mark parts with the proper identifying drawing numbers and heat numbers.
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.