SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER FOR GLOBAL MEDICAL DEVICE LEADER
Senior Quality Engineering opportunity with a globally recognized surgical orthopedic products leader. Our client is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer in a highly visible position. The company is in a high growth mode supported by a robust and continually growing product pipeline.
Why are they seeking a talented Senior Quality Engineer professional? Good question. Growth! Expansion! Driving the future.
Here's what you need in order to be considered for this position:
- Responsible for the validation through IQ, OQ, and PQ protocol development and utilizing approved process validation SOP
- Strong contributor to the E&D design control processes as it relates to design inputs
- Responsible for defining product/process inspection requirements
- Experience developing Quality plans to include inspection drawings and specifications
- Drive the design and procurement of designs, inspection equipment and fixtures as required
- Proven track record of developing and validating statistical methodologies and quality inspection sampling plans
- Leads and/or participates in vendor quality audits and in the development of a Supplier Management Program
- Leads and/or participates in company-wide Corrective and Preventive Actions projects
Here's what’s in it for candidate:
- Be a part of the progressive management staff and make independent decisions/recommendations
- Build upon a quality program that is recognized for innovation and compliance
- Identify yourself with an organization that is respected throughout the world
- Put your stamp on a company that recognizes success and dedication
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then let's connect ASAP. If this is not the right time for a career move please forward this message to a qualified colleague so that they may consider the position.
Feel free to E-Mail me your direct contact information.
Management Recruiters of Woodbury, Inc.
Woodbury, NY 11797
Office: 516-364-9290, ext 118
Email: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
What a great time to join a multi-million-dollar Medical Device Company recognized for its innovation and advancement in healthcare.