Freelance Social Media Jobs in Alaska by City
Anchorage (1 posting) Internet Analyst |...
over 3 months ago
Internet Analyst | Social Media Evaluator
Anchorage - Alaska
Position: Work from Home | Internet Analyst | Social Media Evaluator - At Appen, we work with 8 out of the top 10 global technology...View this Job
Appen is a global leader in the development of high-quality, human-annotated datasets for machine learning and...
Internet Analyst | Social Media Evaluator JobPosted by Appen
1 week ago
Mystery Shopping/ Secret Checking Audits for Algarve
Albufeira - Portugal
Customer Service, Freelance
Position: Mystery Shopping/ Secret Checking audits for Algarve - Portugal! - We are recruiting for Algarve Mystery Shopping/ Secret...
Skills Needed: ..View this Job
Mystery Shopping/ Secret Checking Audits for Algarve JobPosted by GWR Consulting
over 2 months ago
Web Analyst/Bilingual Spanish/English Analyst
Barcelona - Spain
Position: Web Search Analyst/Bilingual Spanish/English Analyst - Position: Web Search Analyst - Bilingual Spanish - English Analyst ...
Skills Needed: An ideal candidate is Spanish citizen or currently living in Spanish and has a varied knowledge of the Spanish market, this is to include; restaurants, popular tourist attractions, postal codes and cities.View this Job
• Must be fluent in Spanish & English -both written and verbal
• Must have previous experience of using search engines (personal use or in a workplace)
• Must be computer literate and be confident working independently
• Must have good analytical skills
• Must have good time management skills
Web Analyst/Bilingual Spanish/English Analyst JobPosted by Zen3 Infosolutions
over 2 months ago
Personalized Internet Assessor
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Position: Personalized Internet Assessor - Iceland - Part time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job - Personalized Internet...
Skills Needed: What are the main requirements for the job?View this Job
• You must be fluent in written and verbal English and Icelandic
• You must be living in Iceland for the last 5 consecutive years
• You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.1 or higher or iPhone V4S or higher) to complete tasks.
• The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
• Gmail must be your primary email account
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media.
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Iceland
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Personalized Internet Assessor JobPosted by Lionbridge GSMI