We are looking for a compassionate, positive team player to join our practice. We provide a personal approach to all our patients, and are looking for someone who is caring, personable, has attention to detail, and enjoys providing a unique service to our patients.
Dental experience/ certification is preferred.
Job duties include:
- Greet and escort patients to and from clinical area for each appointment and provide patient and parents with instructions as needed.
- Provide direct patient care, including taking diagnostic records, (Photographs, Impressions, and radio-graphs), removal of arch wires, fitting of bands and appliances, and securing arch wires.
- Maintain Inventory and supplies.
- Fabrication of models, retainers, and mouth guards.
- Provide proper setup and breakdown for clinical procedures.
- Sterilization of clinical supplies and clinical areas.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Other areas of Clinical Management and Office Participation, as outlined in office policies
- Compensation is commensurate to experience. Benefits include Health Insurance, paid vacation, 401K, Profit sharing, and flexible spending account.
8am- 5pm Monday - Thursday
Off: Every other Friday