Dropoff, Inc., a premier same day medical delivery service, currently seeking courier to join our team as a Medical Couriers based around Albany, NY. Deliveries are local and regional, that are set up on a day to day basis. We offer a competitive environment whereas the more you work, the more you will make. Please contact us ASAP so that we can get you on the road. We also travel to PA, and all over NY. This position is responsible for transporting medical products such as blood, plasma, specimens, x-rays, medications and records to and from customer’s sites.
This position requires that you drive your own vehicle. Fuel and Maintenance is at contractors expense.
Pay is based on a CPLM (Cent per loaded mile) Pickup to Destination.
- Your schedule, Your availability.
- Settlements Paid weekly
- Live 24/7 dispatch
- 30 Year Presence in the Industry
- Growth opportunities
- Flex time
Work in a fun and exciting industry that often makes the difference between life and death.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years experience in a driver/courier role preferred
- Medical courier experience strongly preferred
- 2007 or newer vehicle
- Commitment to Excellence
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, walking, lifting up to 70 pounds, stooping, squatting, pushing, pulling, climbing and overhead lifting.
- Punctual/On time
Responsibilities include :
- Inspect delivery vehicle daily ensuring all supplies are present, cleanliness, it is in proper operating condition and in compliance with all state and local laws
- Package and deliver blood products to service area clients or to other transportation agencies
- Delivering boxes of blood and other specimens to hospitals and doctors offices
- Load/unload and deliver materials to and/or from the branch and customers
- Operate hand truck to move shipments
- Requires sharp attention to detail and a strong ability to keep a schedule
- Must be able to pass a criminal background and motor vehicle record check.
- Able to pass a Pre-screen drug test
The following items are required to proceed with contracting process:
- Valid driver's license
- Liability Insurance coverage for vehicle
- Current Vehicle Registration
- Social Security Card
- Openforce Enrollment, after completion of interview process this information will be provided to you (There is a $30/week fee for this enrollment for ACC/OCC insurance.
Powered by JazzHR