Are you a "jack of all trades" who knows how to get the job done?
Are you a natural born problem solver who understands the importance of delighted customers?
Then you might be a great fit with the HB Construction Warranty Team, traveling to our completed building sites implementing our industry leading warranty program for building Owners. As one of the Southwest’s fastest growing general contractors, we are actively hiring and developing top-notch professionals who share our passion.
HB employees enjoy competitive salary, full benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, and retirement plan. Your continued development and success are backed up by our commitment to mentoring and continuous learning.
- Complete all warranty repair work, proactive or reactive, through self-performing or managing subcontractors
- Order and manage required materials
- Plan and communicate work schedules and status to HB and building occupants through computer systems, tablets, and smart phones
- Uphold all standards set forth in warranty guidelines and processes
- Building maintenance
- Working knowledge of MEP and HVAC systems
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Problem solving
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with building owners, occupants, and subcontractors
- Effective communication with team members and team leader
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Travel approximately 40% - 60% mainly day trips with occasional overnight stays
- Must have valid drivers license to operate company provided vehicle
- Requires standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to lift 50 pounds without assistance
Are you Built Different?
Are you a driven individual looking to grow your career?
Is having the autonomy to make the right call essential for you?
Do you thrive working with talented, motivated, and ethical people?
People who answer “yes” are Built Different, and we want you to build a career with HB. Our employees are passionate about finding collaborative, creative solutions for the most complex problems faced by our Customers.