We have immediate openings for Project Managers on Commercial projects in Albuquerque. As one of the Southwest’s fastest growing general contractors, we are actively hiring and developing top-notch professionals who share our passion.
HB employees enjoy competitive salary, full benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, and retirement plan. Your continued development and success are backed up by our commitment to mentoring and continuous learning.
- Review and align resources from pre-construction through project close
- Effectively oversee assigned projects monitoring and managing all work progression
- Partner with the Project Superintendent to complete projects on time and on budget
- Consistently visit construction sites to monitor work progress and address issues in a timely manner
- Maintain robust OAC meeting notes and hold team members accountable to their assigned action items
- Utilize metrics and reports to measure success, drive accountability, and identify improvements
- Identify opportunities to meet and/or exceed client and stakeholder goals
- Cultivate strong partnership with the Project Superintendent on each project
- Monitor and ensure strong sub-contractor relationships
- Identify and pursue opportunities to solicit referrals from and/or through clients and stakeholders.
Are you Built Different?
Are you a driven individual looking to grow your career?
Is having the autonomy to make the right call essential for you?
Do you thrive working with talented, motivated, and ethical people?
People who answer “yes” are Built Different, and we want you to build a career with HB. Our employees are passionate about finding collaborative, creative solutions for the most complex problems faced by our Customers.