Delta Group Electronics Inc., a growing Electronics Manufacturer, is seeking a qualified Quality Supervisor to work in its Albuquerque, NM facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees and manages the inspection of board, cable and component assemblies utilizing appropriate procedures, diagrams, specifications and tools.
- Oversees and performs visual, electrical, mechanical and quality inspections and maintains record of inspection process, progress and results.
- Assists in the development and documentation of inspection procedures and requirements.
- Performs supervisory and administrative duties associated with inspection personnel management.
- Coordinates the tasks and work plans of the Quality Inspection area.
- Identifies problems and proposes solutions that are timely, cost-effective, and meet quality requirements.
- Works with Production, and other department personnel, as necessary, to support quality and business objectives.
- Assumes and performs other duties as assigned.
· BS, AA or AS degree or equivalent experience.
· 2-4 years of industry experience. Informal management/ team lead experience.
· Must be a self-starter and be deadline driven.
· Must have excellent time management and problem solving skills.
· Experience with the inspection of electronic assemblies per IPC-A-610D preferred.
· Must be proficient with Word, Excel, and MRP systems.
Interested applicants must submit resume to include cover letter, salary history and salary requirement for consideration
No Relocation available for this position.
Pre-employment Drug screen and background check required
EEO EmployerCompany Description
Delta Group Electronics, Inc., established in 1987, is a high-mix medium volume to low-mix medium quantity run electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing small businesses in the United States. The company provides cost-efficient, high-quality assembly of custom wiring harness, cable and turnkey electronic assemblies for its business partners throughout the southern half of the United States. Based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Delta Group also has assembly operations in Florida, Arkansas, Texas and southern California.
The company maintains an ISO9001/AS9100 quality certification at each facility; along with ISO13485 quality standard at the San Diego, California location. The company also maintains an annual ITAR registration and compliance program to include Distribution D capability through an approved DD2345.
Delta Group maintains a diversified customer base, serving customers in the defense, aerospace, telecommunications and capital equipment industries.