The Reports Developer will be responsible for soliciting report requirements, documenting report requirements, developing reports based on those requirements, prototyping reports with users, and publishing reports following all steps of the customer software development lifecycle. This includes working within an Agile and Hybrid Waterfall model using daily scrum meetings with time-boxed development sprint cycles.
· Ability to lead requirements sessions with end-users for business reporting needs.
· Ability to document reporting requirements, reporting procedures, and training materials.
· Ability to develop custom and out-of-the-box reports.
· Ability to prototype reports with end-users and demonstrate reporting tools.
· Ability to conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) with end-users of developed reports.
· Ability to train users on reporting features, data, visualizations.
· Ability to work within a team environment following SDLC procedures using Agile methodologies.
Desired Tools Experience:
· Microsoft SQL Server
· Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)
· SSRS Portal
· Power BI
· Microsoft SharePoint
· Active MBI Clearance with the USDA
· 5+ years of experience in required skills and tools experienceCompany Description
Kaimetrix is an ISO 9001:2015 certified small-business federal contractor. Our focus is on delivering top technical talent to solve our customers most challenging requirements. With a culture of continuous improvement, we consistently achieve results that exceed expectations. Our professional services include: IT Service Management, Infrastructure Operations, Cyber Security, Software Development, IT Strategy, and Talent Acquisition/Consulting.
We focus is on continuous improvement resulting in the highest-level of customer satisfaction. This commitment is the foundation of our corporate culture and the following values:
People are the most critical success factor
Process must evolve through incremental changes
Improvements must be measurable based on performance
Continuous improvement is critical to long term success