Job Description & How to Apply Below
- Oversee the movement, distribution and storage of materials and equipment in support of the DTRA Special Operations Forces (SOF) Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear (CBRN) and Combating Weapons Of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Training And Exercise Support program.
- Manage warehouse operations and personnel to ensure warehouse efficiency and safety standards are met.
- Accountable for the completion of warehouse objectives in a timely manner.
- Ensures compliance with all inventory policies and procedures in support of warehouse operations and safety.
- Manage supply chain transactions to ensure equipment is on hand to meet training requirements.
- Monitors and maintains positive control of inventory to include analyzes requirements to assist in the development of strategies and accomplish desired delivery times and order fill rates.
- Establish and implement a property management system utilizing existing software like Traceability Made Easy or OperativIQ.
- Present monthly reports to the program leadership on logistics activity to include retrieving historical data from previous accomplishments, the next month action step, objectives, and risk identification.
- Provide a semiannual property accountability report to government Program Manager and COR.
- Coordinate supply chain initiatives and actions in order to manage program costs.
- Complete purchase requests and make purchases via company provided purchase card when applicable.
- Coordinate with corporate purchasing representatives to ensure all transactions are in compliance with existing corporate policies and federal procurement guidelines.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate logistical operations for both CONUS and OCONUS event support.
- Coordinate (de-conflict) within DTRA on entire Agency support while maintaining training / exercise integrity.
- Attend select exercise JELC events (planning meeting, site surveys, etc.) and assist with scenario development.
- Collect and compile data into comprehensive yet concise reports for review by DTRA, USSOCOM, GCC, TSOC, interagency, and partner nation clients.
- Provide input to post-event activities as required, including trip reports, hot washes, after action reports, and formal out-briefs.
- Build, store, and maintain necessary CWMD equipment and training aids to provide realistic, current, and relevant scenarios to meet specific needs of the participating units.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to perform tasks under deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize work and complete multiple tasks under deadlines.
- Excellent reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact with employees from other departments or agencies.
- Must perform activities with a very high degree for attention to detail.
- Must be capable of working at a computer terminal for extended periods.
- Must be capable of using wireless RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Must be able to effectively communicate in writing on both technical and non-technical subjects to senior leaders up to and including the General Officer or Flag Officer level.
- Must be capable of transporting and lifting 40 pound boxes of documents and equipment.
- Must be able to travel unaccompanied to foreign and domestic locations.
- Must have experience in logistics, inventory, or warehouse management to include the ability to exercise warehouse inventory systems.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information at a minimum of a Secret and/or Top Secret Level Clearance.
- Travel is 25% or greater and includes travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations, to include official travel into hazardous duty zones.
- Must be able to obtain a US Passport
- Must have the ability to be trained in safe operation of Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT), Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWP), Counter-Balanced/Rough Terrain Forklifts, and All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV).
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Position requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree or requisite military experience. Emphasis in project management, logistics management, or warehouse management or similar disciplines will be given higher consideration. Relevant military experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience preferred in developing, planning, and participating in CONUS and OCONUS training and exercises.
- Prior Department of Defense environment experience preferred in resource allocation, supply chain principles, and budget management and development.
- Knowledge in performing training capability or training needs assessments desired.
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of tools required. Emphasis placed on PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Visio.
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: