Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Have thorough knowledge of first mortgage real estate lending practices, including federal regulatory requirements, state regulations, and agency requirements.
- Review DU verification messages/approval conditions. Verify the accuracy and integrity of all loan data entered into the system, including but not limited to: names, addresses, government monitoring information, loan information (i.e. loan amount, terms, lock-in expiration dates, etc.)
- Review appraisals to ensure that the required level of appraisal fieldwork has been completed.
- Review title prior to drafting documents to ensure all conditions have been cleared.
- Review flood certification.
- Responsible for preparation, accuracy, and timeliness of closing packages.
- Maintain knowledge of all investor guidelines and confirm loans are in compliance.
- Duties as assigned- full and complete job description will be provided
Lend Plus will sponsor FHA/DE training and certification.
Job Type: Full-timeCompany Description
Lend Plus is a rapidly growing direct lender based in Aliso Viejo revolutionizing the mortgage industry. With A+ rating on BBB, 5 star ratings on Yelp, and 4 + stars on Google our clients provide testimony to our vision of being the market leader reflected in the ultimate customer service experience.
Our core values are built on our mantra, “Being More, Doing More, Giving More” for our company, clients and our community. Not only do we take care of our customers’ needs but last year we provided over 5,000 meals to feed the homeless in our community and are on track to repeat the same this year.
Our dynamic management team is dedicated to driving efficiency, quality and transparency. Its focus is on continually adding new products, developing new markets and implementing cutting edge technology.
PROCESSING & UNDERWRITING
We have detailed, knowledgeable, fast and efficient processing that produces minimal underwriting conditions!
Realtors and borrowers experience hassle-free, on-time closings, every time! Bankers have direct access to the ops team. Processing, underwriting and funding are in house so no waiting for someone at another location in another time zone for a decision.
PRODUCTS & OFFERINGS
Lend Plus has competitive rates and a wide range of programs to meet all borrowers needs. This means less declines and the ability to help more borrowers. We have bank statement and stated income programs on top of traditional lending products.
INDUSTRY LEADING MARKETING SUPPORT
Our bankers are provided with quality leads daily from mailers, live transfers, exclusive internet leads. We have over 50,000 followers across our social media platforms which promote our Realtor partners. Our unique Realtor concierge will position you as an expert, while helping you provide agents with buyer and listing leads.
Bankers are teamed with a TOP notch transaction coordinator to assist with files from the very beginning. This allows our bankers the ability to focus time and energy on originating and networking with Realtors.
Our average banker has 10 years of experience so we don’t micromanage our bankers and we aren’t a sweat shop. We pride ourselves on maintaining and having a family oriented culture. A portion of the proceeds from every funded loan goes to HelpFeed.Me, our non-profit foundation whose mission is to help the homeless in our community.
ACCESS TO SYSTEMS & TRAINING
We use the industry leading CRM and LOS systems with your own personalized consumer portal so your borrowers can securely apply online. We provide on-going training on both our systems as well as sales training.
Our compensation plan is the most competitive in the industry. We offer a base salary, not a draw, tiered commission plus bonus incentives for self-sourced business. This means the more you produce, the more you make.