6 month contract opportunity plus possibility to extend up to 30 months
This position is focused on creating training curriculum for B2B / Enterprise system initiatives. The position requires collaboration with key stakeholders such as IT (Information Technology), Channel Operations (Voice of the employee), and other L&D Counterparts (Continuing Education, New Hire, Communication, Delivery, etc.). The consultant will project manage system initiatives from the translate phase to evaluate creating learning solutions that create a memorable learning experience for the end user.
• Understand what system initiatives are occurring and the need for them
• Translate what is the best learning solution for the company, end user, and customer to ensure a memorable learning experience occurs
• Develop Game Plan outlining all tasks and dates for agreed upon solutions
• Create relevant training content based on business directives and submitted requests
• Collaborate with cross functional teams and levels of the organization
• Partner with stakeholders to obtain feedback and approval on created solutions
• Prepare solutions for implementation
• Evaluate solutions post implementation
• Complete assigned technical tasks on time as assigned.
• Manage administrative tasks associated with implementing assigned requests, including internal communication, publishing and document maintenance.
• Evaluate and assess the effectiveness of key training initiatives through the use of surveys, analyzing results and/or collecting performance measurements.
• Extract data reports from various development tools and build out remaining data based on current content definitions
• Be innovative and use multiple development tools and solutions to create memorable learning experience
• Set up, post and maintain training materials to internal training library and learner portal sites
• Produce high quality deliverables, on time under aggressive deadlines.
• Must be dependable and adhere to company goals and objectives.
• May require weekend hours for Enterprise Releases and holiday coverage
• Travel required
• B.S./B.A. degree in Learning Technology, Business Administration, Organizational Development, Education, Information Technology, related field, or equivalent work experience.
2+ years of sales, marketing, training, and/or customer service experience. Experience in a B2B or retail environment preferred.
Relevant experience in curriculum development preferred.
Highly energetic, self-motivated, with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills and the ability to summarize and communicate effectively and concisely.
Ability to meet aggressive deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision and a strong sense of urgency.
Demonstrated technical and analytical skills, including the ability to understand, translate and simplify technical and/or strategic source content into simple and direct information needed by the frontline.
Demonstrated ability and advanced technical skills in using Microsoft Excel as a reporting tool.
Knowledge of multimedia and social networking tools (blogs, wikis, online communities, video cast, podcast, m-learning, vILT, etc.)
Competency in e-learning and performance support development tools including Captivate, Adobe Professional X, Adobe Connect 9, Camtasia, Storyline, Picktochart, Reflector, interactive web-based training, AEM, etc.
Demonstrates strong proficiency with professional writing, including consistent and correct use of tense, grammar/spelling and terminology is required, including proof-reading skills to produce error-free documents.
Flexible with an ability to deal with ambiguity and change and act with agility when necessary.
Strong business acumen and knowledge of wireless industry with hi-tech ability and experiencing using advanced devices, such as Smartphone, tablet proficiently is desired.
Demonstrated competency using a PC and all applicable applications required in job. (e.g., Microsoft Office suite)
Exhibits professional, friendly and courteous demeanor at all times and works well with teammates and business partners.
Acts with a high degree of integrity and maintains confidentiality and ability to exercise sound judgment.
Founded in 1989, Glotel opened its doors as a telecom staffing provider. Today, Glotel has evolved into a niche brand operating at the intersection of IT, engineering and communications to optimize our clients.