Belvar would like to welcome YOU to the exciting world of MOXY!
We search for energetic, motivated, creative people to join our fun and spirited central team. Together with Marriott International we offer you the opportunity to work with the leading hospitality company in the world with great opportunities for training and career development.
For our Munich and Berlin hotels we are looking for a SALES MANAGER.
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities for the Moxy Munich Airport, Moxy Munich Messe and Moxy Berlin Ostbahnhof and will expand to cover other German properties as we expand our portfolio. Focusing on the transient segment including special corporate, leisure, airline and groups for the hotel. Working with the Global Sales Organization and Individual company’s procurement departments as well as with wholesale partners, airlines and intermediaries. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal sales goals.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Managing Sales Activities
- Participates in activities to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Preparation for solicitation of local companies.
- Activities include: Sales Blitzing, Solicitation Calling, Appointments, Site Visits, Entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue
- Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
- Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Supports the company's service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
- Executes and supports the company's customer service standards.
- Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the company.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,