About UsLeica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. Visit for more information. Description
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Provide right quotation for Service Contracts, following request coming from Customers, Service Management, Account Managers (AM) and Field Service Engineers (FSE). Ensure the follow up of renewal for existing Service Contracts, by contacting and sending the renewal quotations to the Customers 3-5 months before the expiring date of the current contracts. Ensure the right price for the renewal and the correct application of the price for the renewed contracts.
Plan the maintenance for the service contracts and requirements to perform maintenance with the customer. Schedule the visits in the calendar of the FSE and order spare parts needed to perform a PM for the FSE on the customer site. Ensure there is an even spread in the planning with space for scheduling repairs according to the guidelines.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Manage Service Contracts
* Prepare and send renewal quotations in SAP 3-5 months before the ‘out of contract’ date
* Follow up on outstanding quotations for service contracts
* Actively support the sale of service contracts, assist AM and FSE in order to generate service revenue.
* Ensure the right pricing for all the quotations based on Management indication and existing agreements with Customers
* Call handling (phone/email), prioritise according to contract type, instrument type, type of customer complaint, or commercial considerations.
* Work with account managers and service manager to determine best service contract offerings on a case by case basis.
* Be commercially driven and be able to use those commercial skills to offer customers incentives for warranty conversions and contract renewals where required.
* Plan Preventive maintenance 1-3 months ahead and in close contact with the customers
* Schedule appointments in the calendar of the FSE
* Order spare parts if needed for PM to be shipped to the right customer location
* Follow up in the service system if scheduled work is performed or tickets are still open
* Work in close relation with the Helpdesk engineer to schedule the work daily
* Maintain the actual installed base that is under contract
To Apply: Leica Biosystems is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. As a Leica Biosystems employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best. If you are ready for this challenge, submit your resume for consideration. Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!Danaher Corporation OverviewDanaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
-Language requirement French + Dutch + English
-At least 1 year experience in a customer service, 3 years preferred
-Works with integrity and understands compliance requirements
-Communication and Negotiation skills on the phone
-Good organizational skills
-Familiarity with standard IT Tools (Windows, MS Office, SAP, SalesForce)
-Works independently but also a good team player
-Good time management
-Tenacity/Do What It Takes
-Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction
-Ability to structure work and processes
-Understanding of importance of standardized processes
-Continuous Improvement, Don’t accept the status quo
Job Function:Customer Support
Primary Location:EMEA-Western Europe-Netherlands-NH-Amsterdam
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,