COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Medical Technologist (MT, MLT, MLS)
- Up to $80,282 Compensation package
- $10,000 Sign-on bonus
- +$2.00/hr. additional evening shift differential
- Full benefits including 2% Profit-sharing
- Relocation assistance provided
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Medical Technologist (MT, MLT, MLS)
- 3 x 12 hrs. Shifts schedule followed by 4 Days off.
- 8 hours of built-in PTO each pay period, 1.5 times x over-time pay!
- Generalist role with a full lab scope including blood banking, hematology, and phlebotomy
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Medical Technologist (MT, MLT, MLS)
- Position open to MT, MLT, or MLS candidates
- Seeking a confident candidate comfortable working independently
Southwest Montana Medical Technologist (MT, MLT, MLS)
- Nestled in Mile High Valley - 90 minutes to Missoula and Bozeman, MT
- An area renowned for its unsurpassed outdoor offerings and breathtaking views
- “A hidden gem” - Cozy small-town community surrounded by snow-top mountains
- Convenient weekend get-away to Yellow Stone National Park within 2 hours driving distance
REFERENCE NUMBER: 165045
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit for more information.