Job Description & How to Apply Below
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co. our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. We’re the world’s leading membership and travel company, with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle travel brands. Our global team of associates brings hospitality to millions, turning vacation inspiration into exceptional travel experiences through our products and services: , the largest vacation ownership company with 230 vacation club resort locations across the globe; , the world’s foremost membership travel business that includes RCI, the largest vacation exchange company, along with industry-leading travel technology, and membership travel brands; and , offering travel products and services all inspired by top online and print travel content, including travel booking platform , subscription travel clubs and branded consumer products.
The Guest Services Associate is responsible for completing daily Front Desk functions. Ensuring that all Owners and Guests receive efficient and courteous service; making them feel welcome during their entire stay through a proactive and positive attitude. The Guest Service Representative also completes special projects and duties as assigned
Essential Job Functions
- Performs daily Front Desk functions such as guest check-in and –out, answering phones, completion of shift check-list, processing related transactions, etc.
- Duties may include outdoor "curbside check-in" of guests to ensure health and safety of all guests and associates.
- Directs owner and guest requests to correct department. Responds courteously, efficiently and professionally to guest service requests.
- Performs light administrative duties such as sending a receiving faxes, making copies, sending e-mail correspondence
- Greet, register, establish necessary credit for and issue keys appropriately to guests.
- Answer telephones/PBX with proper telephone etiquette and direct calls accordingly.
- Receive guest requests and/or complaints and ensure that appropriate actions have been taken.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to the resort's amenities, services, policies, area attractions, dining, and directions.
- Communicate with other departments as needed via telephone and two-way radio.
- Completed check-out procedures, computes bills, collects payment and makes change for guests as required.
- Make, confirm and cancel
reservations for guests or answer a variety of questions for guests pertaining to their reservations.
- Balance all cash receipts and work performed during shift and performs a bucket check on shift.
- Distributes guest and staff mail and messages as necessary.
- Post charges for faxes, copies or laundry or charges from the food, beverage or convenience store outlets.
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to (Use the "Apply for this Job" box below)., including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Job Requisition: R-11826
Search for further Jobs Here: