Job Description & How to Apply Below
Signing bonus of $2,000 if you are hired. We are looking to hire an automotive technician immediately for our busy location. We are currently booked out multiple days and can't keep up with the high car count and customer demand. We are offering $48-52/hr flat rate pay so you have unlimited earning potential. Automotive Technician/Mechanic: At Stranik Automotive Group, we are dedicated to providing quality services to customer vehicles in the areas of inspection, diagnosis and repair utilizing the expertise attained through ASE Certifications and/or years of automotive repair experience. We are looking for mechanics who are able to work independently of others, while also being able to work collaboratively at times with peers. We have multiple busy, full-service facilities; and we are looking for automotive technicians to help us create an environment of success! Automotive Technician/Mechanic Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- ASE reimbursement.
- Ability to repair vehicles independently, while also having experience working well in a team environment.
- Knowledge in automotive brakes, exhaust, suspension, & engine diagnostics.
- Track record of high personal productivity.
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, safety and environmental standards for repair facilities.
- Experience using shop equipment such as lifts, welders, diagnostic equipment, etc.
- May require experience in leading other, less qualified, technicians in vehicle repairs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Degree a definite plus.
- Valid Drivers License that meets insurance guidelines
- Personally have hand tools required to complete skills.
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: