Job Description & How to Apply Below
The Director of Integrated Health Services is responsible for strategic leadership and direction of a comprehensive, holistic, and integrated health program that addresses the mental, behavioral, social determinant, and case management needs of all Good Shepherd Community Clinic patients. Integrated wellness services include counseling services, mental and behavioral health interventions, resource referrals, and social supports.
- Social Workers
- Community Health Workers
- Referral Specialists
- Case Managers
- Leadership Team
- Department Leaders
- Wellness Team
- Providers, both Medical and Dental
- Nursing Team
- Patient Access Team
- Various community resource organizations
- Program Strategy, Development, and Implementation
- Program Grant Development, Planning, and Reporting
- Provider Engagement
- QI/QA Measures (HRSA, CMS, PCMH)
- Departmental Finance Management
- Stay up to date with the various services offered by community organizations
- Develop and maintain a good rapport with community organizations in order to expand and expedite referral opportunities.
- Develop and implement a successful Integrative Health program that aligns with GSCC Mission, Vision, and Values to transform healthcare and Build Healthy People.
- Identify grant opportunities and participate in the development, planning, and reporting for them.
- Educate the providers on the Integrative Health program and work with CMO to keep the providers engaged in the program.
- Manage, Lead, and Hold Accountable the IH team – Social Workers, Community Health Workers, Referral Specialists, Case Managers
- Collaborate with the CMO and CNO to look for opportunities to grow the IH program.
- Ensure that the IH team are utilizing Best Practice Standards and practicing within their scope of practice.
- Identify barriers to the utilization of the IH team and work with appropriate Leadership team members to remove them.
- Review all incident reports submitted through the IH department, identify areas of improvement, work with QI/QA committee to implement improvement plans.
- Ensure patient flow is efficient and positively impacts patient satisfaction.
- Research Population Health Needs and identify ways the IH team can address then to promote health care changes and Building Healthy People.
- Active participant in the QI/QA committee, looking for ways to improve the quality of care patients receive at GSCC.
- Research and implement continuing education training for IH team.
- Utilize Trauma Informed Care as key approach of the IH team’s patient care delivery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Respect for all others; seeing value in all people
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with team members
- Displays excellent internal and external customer service
- Positive attitude
- Ability to engage in empathic communication
- Eager to learn; coachable
- Flexible, adaptive to change within a fast-paced environment
- Interest in and passion for wellness and helping people.
- A high degree of personal and professional discretion and integrity
- Ability to think and act quickly while maintaining a high-level of customer service and professionalism
- Mature, with good problem-solving skills
- Works well with supervisor and all others in positions of authority
- Consistently shows ability to recognize and manage priorities
- Performs all duties in an independent manner with minimal supervision and direction, shows initiative
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor or Experienced Behavioral Health Leader/Administrator required.
- Previous experience in a health care or behavioral health setting is preferred.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Highly motivated, well-organized and detail oriented.
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and exceptional customer service with diverse constituencies.
- Ability to communicate well both in writing and orally
- Knowledge and understanding of active listening skills and/or motivational interviewing
Search for further Jobs Here: