A Real Estate Outside Sales Professional is a real estate agent who manages all aspects of a home purchase and sale. Buying or selling a home can be a daunting process for clients, so they depend on sales professionals to give them expert advice on how to market and sell their home and how to find a new home that is of good value and meets their needs.
In this position, you will come up with creative ideas to make your clients' home stand out amongst other homes so they can sell it quickly and for a favorable deal.
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. This means that the more property you help buy and sell, the more income you will earn. Real estate is booming right now, so this is a great time to get involved in this industry. Many agents make over $100,000 after spending a few years building a client base.
While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Lead clients through marketing their home to the local real estate community
- Stay informed on local home sales and new home listings
- Communicate with client portfolio to make sure all their real estate needs are being met
- Create marketing materials to advertise your real estate services
- Work with other sales professionals to represent your clients during negotiations and the writing up of contracts
- Find appropriate homes to show your clients
Vylla's national footprint and full-service model provide a truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating extraordinary experiences for our customers. We are America's first and only homeownership company! We provide every aspect of the real estate process under one roof with real estate services, mortgage lending, title and escrow. We make it simple for customers to find, finance and own their home.
And that makes it super easy for our agents to provide tons of extra value to their clients - way beyond the average brokerage! Vylla Home is one of the Carrington Family of companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC.
We aim to provide value beyond just your commission payment. Our two cents? You're worth as much as all the hard work you put in! Some of our benefits include
- Potential pipeline of leads including real estate owned (REO) properties.
- Don't wait to get paid. We pay at closing!
- One low monthly fee - no desk fees or set up fees, no hidden costs.
- Free agent starter kit with business cards, a polo shirt, name tags and/or hat.
- Collaboration opportunities with our loan and title teams.
- An abundance of mentorship, training, and support opportunities!
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.Industry