Director Of Engineering Responsibilities
• Hiring and development of engineering staff with the requisite skills to address the key requirements for the specific markets and applications for which will design and manufacture battery systems.
• Control/maintain/improve the design control process, including:
• Control and continual improvement of documented design/development processes
• Control of standards for drawings, specifications, plans, procedures, reports, and other engineering documentation
• Identification, justification, and control of design tools, e.g. CAD/CAE/FEA/PCB/Test Development SW
• Manage requirements definition, flow down, tracking, and compliance for products & systems. This includes external (customer) and internal (system safety) requirements.
• Manage engineering development projects & programs • Create project/program plans, schedules, and budgets
• Manage development of material handling systems, conveyors, and understanding of controls of electrical and mechanical components
• Chair design reviews, publish design review reports • Manage engineering staff • Resource allocation • Performance management
• Provide technical oversight for Test Lab activities • Prepare annual department budget, manage expenditures
• Support Business Development, Sales, and Applications Engineering staff as required • Customer meetings and teleconferences
• Trade shows and presentationsCompany Description
TEK-STAFF USA is a Veteran owned and focused company, we focus in engineering and technology for small to medium sized organizations.