Part-time corporate internship at the corporate office of a 5-star getaway spa with opportunity for full-time.
Focus on Accounts Payable, Benefits Management, and Reporting & Analysis. There will be frequent written and phone communications. Applicants should be proficient with Microsoft Office/Excel and Gmail.
Please provide information about any other tech/accounting skills.
Possible duties include:
- Coding, checking, entering, filing and reporting vendor invoices
- Preparing filings for recurring taxes, reports and censuses
- Maintaining, filing and reporting 401k files.
- Maintaining physical and digital department files.
- Payroll adjacent tasks such as reporting and filing
- Opportunity to design a revenue/cost study
To be considered, please respond with resume, cover letter and references.