Job Description & How to Apply Below
Seeking, full-time and part-time, Telephone Operators to support Call Center Services that performs a vital role as the organization's communication center, open 24x7, 365 days a year.
- Provides internal or external customer service and relationship management via phone, serving as the first line of support and hospital staff support.
- Serves customers by taking telephone, fax, and email inquiries; and providing information.
- Ensure that “no fail” calls are handled in an expedient and appropriate manner, following all operating procedures. This includes: Code Blue, STAT, OR Team and Rapid Response Team Emergencies.
- Communicating with Fire and Rescue: Facilitating the needs of the organization's community and surrounding area.
- Paging Services: Including a wide array of announcements ranging from critical care to daily notifications.
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of policies, procedures and services in order to ensure the appropriate level of customer service is delivered.
- Proven telephone operator experience or experience as a client service representative
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Exceptional listening, questioning and call control techniques
- Successful completion of required on-site training
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or 2+ years customer service experience, or equivalent.
- Telephone Operator supervisory experience is a plus for advancement opportunities
- Bilingual experience not required, but a plus.
- NOTE: Operators must have a contingency plan in place to ensure they are able to work as scheduled during weather emergencies such as blizzards, hurricanes, road closures or the closing of public transit
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: