Our client is currently looking for a Spanish speaking Customer Support Agent to join their growing team in Athens, Greece.
- Identify and assess customer’s need to achieve satisfaction.
- Handle and resolve client’s problems via phone, chatting and emails.
- Provide accurate and valid information by using the right tools.
- Communicate clearly and gently with all consumers.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Have developed communication and soft skills.
- Have advanced Tech skills.
- Be fluent in both Spanish and English.
- Be capable of handling stressful situations and demanding clients.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Patricia at (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.