AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is looking for organized, detail oriented, dependable and motivated individuals for openings in our Post Closing department.
We offer a fun, casual, team-oriented work environment with advancement opportunities.
Founded in 2002, AmeriSave is a well-known, industry respected mortgage lender with top lender rankings on Lending Tree, Consumer Affairs, Bankrate and Zillow.
Final Document Specialist
- Responsible for receipt and accuracy of all recorded mortgages and final title policies.
- Responsible for data entry of received mail.
- Responsible for imaging of all recorded final docs.
- Responsible for monitoring of unsold loans.
- Responsible for shipping documents once sold to designated investors in a timely manner.
- Responsible for monitoring Investors Final Doc Reports to ensure that nothing is aged. Clearing suspensions and following up until reconciled.
- Responsible for preparing and correcting all necessary documents pertaining to Final Docs; Security Instruments, riders, endorsements, etc.
- Responsible for reconciling recording fees and issuing corrected CD’s when applicable.
- Proficient in Microsoft; Word, Excel, Outlook
- General knowledge of mortgage industry preferred; mortgage legal docs
- Strong oral and written skills
- Ability to multitask
- Must be very organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Works independently /self-starter
- Team player
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is considered one of the leading retail mortgage lenders in the country, with hundreds of employees serving consumers in 48 states and DC. Our goal is to provide affordable rates with expert customer service to every applicant.
Amerisave.com was designed to make shopping for mortgages easy and straight forward. You can shop, apply and request your rate lock in minimal time.
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation offers a wide array of mortgage products, including VA, USDA, Non Conforming and FHA.
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation offers in-house processing, underwriting, closing, and funding, so that we can better serve our customers personally and minimize delays.