MDVIP Practice Management is seeking a Medical Assistant (RMA required) to become a part of our team!
You will be responsible for direct patient care in the lab and assisting the physicians.
The ideal candidate will be teamwork oriented, able to multi-task in a medical setting, flexible, and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Collects patient specimens.
- Takes patient histories and vital signs.
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
- Gives injections and applies dressings as applicable.
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
- Manages referrals and prior authorizations.
- Assists physician in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals.
- Administrative duties as needed.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) from a recognized Medical Assistant training program and at least 2 years related business experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience where two years related experience equals one year of schooling. Must be a registered Medical Assistant. Phlebotomy certification preferred.
- Knowledge of primary medical practice and patient care.
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic, and treatment room procedures.
- Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
- Knowledge of EHR (Epic preferred).
- Skill in assisting in a variety of treatments and medications as directed.
The practice is located in the Piedmont West medical building (Buckhead area).
MDVIP Practice Management, LLC offers great benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k. We also offer company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability plans and a basic Life and AD&D policy.