The Programmer Analyst is an expert with the full Microsoft stack of application and web development, implementation and project lifecycle. The Programmer Analyst is responsible for the overall development, reliability, and integrity of all projects assigned.
Typical responsibilities are likely to include:
- Analyze application requirements
- Create scope of work and functional requirement documents
- Design and develop databases and/or XML schemas
- Develop, implement, and test code that satisfies functional requirements
- Maintain existing applications by providing expert level support, identifying and correcting defects, and enhancing applications as necessary
- Track issues related to project timelines
- Fully document all work at both the code level and application level
- Assist with the evaluation of feature requests and help to establish work estimates to implement such requests
- Collaborate with other staff and outside stakeholders on large projects
The qualified candidate will be proficient in the following areas:
- .NET Development in C#
- Strong MS SQL Server Database design, development and optimization skills
- ASP.NET MVC and Web Form development
- Responsive/adaptive interfaces using technologies like Bootstrap
- XML, JSON and related technologies
- .NET Web API 2, Web Services, WCF
- .NET Windows Forms, WPF and XAML
- Project Management
- Technical Writing and Documentation
- Verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field preferred.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as a .NET software developer, specializing in C# with enterprise level applications required.
- Microsoft .NET certification (MCSA, MCSE) preferred.
- Experience with data sharing through XML, JSON and relevant National standards preferred. Experience with large, highly transactional databases preferred.
Millennium Information Tek (MIT) is a Georgia-based company that provides systems and personnel to the security-sensitive Courts Sector.