Specializes in splicing and terminating fiber optic cables to expand telecommunications networks into new areas or to replace existing lines. Also troubleshoot and perform maintenance to resolve signal problems Exposure to inclement weather conditions and physical demands may include entry into areas under construction and require walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching, lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to travel.
Participate in meetings and inspections to promote and reward a culture of teamwork and respect amongst all employees
• Ability to interact with clients and relay important information to the project manager
• Understand all construction low voltage system blueprints and symbols
• Understand and install cable pathway per current standards
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Ability to lift/carry/setup a 75-lb load or ladder
• Good communication skills – written and verbal
• Basic computer skills
• Strong work ethic; punctuality and attendance
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skillsCompany Description
A systems integration company with expertise in Voice, Data, Fiber Optics, Fire/Security/Access Control, Audio/Video, and Surveillance systems. Serving new construction and existing structures we design, install, and optimize a full spectrum of Building Technologies. Through an innovative B2B marketing strategy and the enthusiastic recommendation of previous clients we service a wide range of retail, medical, hospitality, and municipal customers.