Gardens at Camp Creek
4555 Washington Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30349
The role of the Maintenance Supervisor is to manage the process of maintaining the physical integrity of the community. This involves ensuring a safe, secure and comfortable living environment for residents, visitors, and staff. The Maintenance Supervisor will carry out assigned duties in a safe manner and other duties as requested by the Regional Maintenance Director and the Community Manager.
- Electrical and plumbing (including water lines)
- A/C and heating systems
- Water irrigation systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, and railings
- Tile, carpet, and flooring
- Roofing, gutters, fasteners
- Interior/exterior lights
- Fireplaces, ceiling fans
- Gas fixtures and appliances
- Shutters, doors, cabinets, windows, sliding glass doors Boiler, gas and electric
- Door locks, P.O. boxes and locks
- Security systems
- Ceiling leaks
- Pool area, tile, hot tub/spa, pool furniture
Education, Knowledge, Skills
- Current Certifications in EPA, CPO, Mold Class
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience in property management
- High school diploma required
- High level of proficiency in written, verbal, and arithmetic skills
- Ability to plan and juggle multi task environment and lead maintenance team
- Ability to train and direct maintenance staff
- Ability to earn future designations as required by Industry standards, EPA regulations, OSHA requirements, etc.
- Must possess solid knowledge of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, etc. information as required by daily operations
- Must pass FCM Maintenance Skills Competency Test
The majority of time during a typical work day is conducted out on the property, requiring the ability to walk great distances, lift up to 75lbs., climb and be comfortable performing roof work, operate heavy machinery, and withstand extreme outdoor temperatures. A small portion of time will be spent in an office environment, maintaining records and vendor/supply ordering. The associate must have his or her own hand tools and some equipment as dictated by needs of the community and Regional Maintenance Director. The associate also must have reliable transportation and a method of contact by phone 24 hours per day/7 days per week as duty requires.Company Description
WHY FIRST COMMUNITIES
First Communities is passionately committed to developing long term relationships with clients and employees. Our culture is one that is based on honesty, integrity, service, one-on-one communication and trust. We are constantly and aggressively searching for new employees who share our values of excellence without any regard to age, race, gender, ethnicity, income, culture, and religion.
First Communities strives to deliver the highest possible standard for our clients. This standard can only be achieved with the complete dedication and commitment from our employees. As a testament to this commitment, over 60% of our current employees have over 5 years of tenure. We are seeking individuals that have the character and professional qualities to effectively achieve a higher standard for our clients.
Our mission statement follows three basic principles:
-To provide the best possible apartment home, with the best service, to the best qualified applicants at a fair market price.
-To provide this service to all in a professional and enthusiastic manner operating within owner objectives and policies.
-To provide our employees a nurturing and motivating environment that is profitable, honorable and rewarding.
We embrace all fair housing regulations, all wage and hour regulations, and all federal, state and local statutes and guidelines pertaining to the apartment industry.