EPA Universal or Type 1 and 2 Certification Preferred. Candidates must have vehicle and tools.
Now Hiring for Apartment Maintenance Positions in Georgia!
At OnSite Property Solutions, property management staffing in Georgia is all we do. With a combined 50 years of experience we provide temporary, temp to hire, and direct placement opportunities based on your location with flexible schedules. Weekly pay.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Possession of tools needed to perform routine maintenance tasks
- EPA Certification Preferred
- Ability to pass a criminal background and drug screening
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
At OnSite Property Solutions in Atlanta, property management recruiting in Georgia is all we do. You'll never have to worry that our focus will be in any other industry or state but yours. Our team has a combined 50 years of experience in recruiting and Atlanta property management staffing. You will find that the strength of our industry knowledge coupled with our strong desire to provide top of the line customer service and personal attention to our clients and candidates is what sets us apart. We provide temporary, temp to hire, and direct placement opportunities for the multifamily and single family property management industries. Contact our staffing agency today for property management jobs in Georgia.