- Prepares, seasons, and cooks dishes, such as soups, meats, vegetables, or desserts in restaurant.
- Inspects and clean food preparation areas or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Ensures food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
- Ensures freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Seasons and cooks food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Bakes, roasts, broils, and steams meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
- Observes and tests foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently.
- Washes, peels, cuts, and seeds fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption.
- Carves and trims meats for hot or cold service.
- Consults with supervisory staff to plan menus, taking into consideration factors such as costs and special event needs.
- Coordinates and supervises work of kitchen staff.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: At least one year of restaurant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
IF INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION, PLEASE CONTACT
PATRICK CRESSATY- (404) 387-7383- CELL
(678) 587-9100- CARBONARA TRATTORIA
E-MAIL- (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)