As our company continues to grow throughout the Southeast Region , we are always seeking skilled professionals who strive to provide exceptional workmanship and a great customer experience. The nature of field service work is achieving customer satisfaction through problem solving in a timely fashion.
Our Team of Field Technicians perform inspections, repairs and at times installation services on Window and Door products, used in residential and light commercial applications. Our Team of field techs understand how to maintain their relationship with internal and external customers; simply provide excellent service, be on-time and the work load will continue to expand.
Joining our Pella Window and Door team is a rewarding experience, not just monetarily, but also because you are solving problems in the field for our customers.
- Extensive experience with doors and/or windows; including installation and troubleshooting
- Excellent customer service skills and communication
- Ability to problem solve with the goal of completing the task on the first trip
- Daily access to the internet and the ability to take digital photos; required to interact with the Pella field service web application
- Ability to pass a background check and have a clean driving record
At Pella, we're all about building great windows and doors, strong customer relationships, and the rewarding career you've always wanted. Our team members are able to grow from cross-functional experiences, an abundance of development opportunities apply themselves in individual contributor roles or lead areas of the organization. We know you will find the right opportunity with Pella!