Java Spring Boot Developer
Location : Atlanta, GA
· Proven knowledge of developing scalable, secure micro services development using spring boot
· Experience with gemFire, CassandraDB, RabbitMQ and other enterprise messaging services is an added advantage.
· Experience in Unit and system level testing, which includes preparation of relevant test cases and test data.
· Contribute software development expertise to multiple projects and ensure that specifications are met
· Follow established software development standards and procedures (agile, SAFe environment) and contribute towards their improvement;
· Analyze and gather requirements and convert project specifications, problems and procedures to create detailed design flowchart for coding.
· Develop complex application features and create technical designs;
· Participate in peer code and design reviews;
· Expertise in using IDE like Eclipse, IntelliJ for debugging and using java coding standards from the beginning of the development
· Experience in using Splunk to create monitoring dashboards and telemetry and ability to debug issues
· Experience to build CICD model for the project artifacts
· Ability to work in an extremely collaborative work environment and help other people on the team