Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) - *We Provide Training's*
SequelCare of Maine is part of a national organization, Sequel Youth and Family Services, and we have been helping families in Maine since 2010. We are a growing agency dedicated to the professional development of our programs and staff. If you’re looking for an agency to grow with, we’re it!
Provides direct care Rehabilitative and Community Support Services (RCS) to children with cognitive impairments and functional limitations as outlined in the Individualized Treatment Plan created by the RCS Supervisor and the family.
- Help implement the client’s individualized goals to meet their needs
- Build professional relationships with clients
- Enhancing behavioral management and engaging in physical development activities
The right person will enjoy working as part of a team, working collaboratively with the family and supervisor to meet the individualized client's needs.
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Wages
- Great work/life balance
- On Site Paid Training's/Courses/Clinical Supervision
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Ability to work near your home
- Highly supportive team
- Growth opportunities
- We offer an extensive benefits package to all field staff that average 30 billable hours.
- Education: High School diploma or GED
- Certification: Must obtain or have an existing BHP Provisional Certificate within 30 Days of date of hire and Full Certification within one year.
- Experience: One year of experience with children in a supervised setting or relevant life experience.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
* We are an Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly EmployerCompany Description
SequelCare of Maine was founded in 2010 and has proudly served the families of the State of Maine ever since. We take pride in the work that we do with children, adults, and families throughout the state. There is an old adage: “There’s no place like home.” This rings especially true to the families that we serve. At SequelCare of Maine, we listen and understand the concerns our families are facing and are here to help.
We are confident that our clients and families turn to SequelCare of Maine because of our heartfelt commitment to providing outstanding care with compassion, excellence, and dependability. We are proud of our reputation for providing the highest standard of care to ensure that our families not merely exist in their home and community, but thrive!