About the Role
Reporting directly to the Area Managing Director based in Australia, the successful candidate will be responsible for the financial performance and daily management of all New Zealand sales and customer service activities.Why Grundfos?
-Positive and Flexible Workplace Environment
-Financially stable, family owned global organisation
-Global career development opportunities and access to extensive internal training
- Develop plans to maintain an efficient, productive and harmonious work environment.
- Select, lead, guide, evaluate and develop a high performing team of managers/employees to ensure that the department achieves the business objectives.
- Select the right people and keep them trained and motivated to add value for Grundfos customers.
- Secure the right mix of talent.
- Develop local KPIs and ensure implementation.
- Deliver reports according to the reporting structure implemented in the company.
- Proven track record in Sales Management, ideally in at least one of the following market sectors; Plumbing, Water, Construction, Industry or Agricultural sectors
- Business development and technical sales experience – understands the details when required
- Tertiary qualifications in Business and or Marketing or other relevant discipline desirable
- A high level of commercial and financial acumen, with the ability to understand the implications of decisions on revenue, costs and margins
- Experience leading and managing a team ideally with geographically dispersed employees
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with the ability to develop relationships at all levels
-High personal drive & humble self confidence
-Fact based decision maker
-Problem solver and comfortable challenging the status quo
-Alignment with Grundfos values and code of conduct – honest and transparent
-Excellent communicator both written and verbally
-Strong sense of accountability
-Fair and consistent people leader
Want to learn more about the great benefits on offer at Grundfos? Please reach out at (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) for a copy of our Employee Value Proposition
If this role sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
To dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here: http:// or on Facebook: https:///GrundfosEngineering
Please note all applicants must have the right to live and work in New Zealand
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,