To oversee the personal training department and Push program within a specific Elevate Fitness Coaching location This encompasses new client acquisition, client retention, managing departmental staff, Push marketing and class member acquisition and retention.
- Effectively manage Elevate Fitness Coaching business operation in a specific health club location.
- Achieve Service department club goals and financial objectives for the club as discussed and decided upon in conjunction with senior management.
- Promote, maintain and exemplify the Elevate Fitness Coaching brand, both among health club members and among company staff.
- Ensure that Elevate Fitness Coaching policies and procedures are properly disseminated and followed.
- Act as primary liaison between the health club’s management and PT department.
- Handle customer service issues that may arise with clients and members in the health club.
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with health club owners/staff and company clients.
- Competently handle all human resource-related issues at the club level, including but not limited to, hiring/firing of personal trainers; developing staff for promotion; demoting staff where appropriate; delivering corporate memos, addendums and internal market changes to team; preparing, delivering and returning disciplinary action paperwork; ensuring compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Direct and manage the work of all personal trainers and other company employees assigned to the health club.
- Sell personal training, Push programming, and any other products or services approved by Elevate Fitness Coaching to clients, and explain terms of agreements.
- Communicate clearly and promptly with corporate to ensure that all paperwork is received. These duties include but not limited to HR related tasks, payroll submissions, and internal office supply orders.
- Schedule, lead, and/or attend all Team meetings as required.
- Fill in as a personal trainer in the event of a trainer no-show, or as otherwise needed.
- Assist the General Manager of the specific health club location with any tasks that they may require assistance.
- Perform any other duties as senior management may assign.
Core Competencies: Organized; independent thinker; effectively delegates; recruitment skills; able to train and develop subordinates; clear communicator; disciplined work ethic; proficient mathematical skills; sales competencies; encouraging to others; teacher and advisor; team player; can-do attitude; exemplifies Elevate Fitness Coaching brand and ethos.
Education: High school diploma required; college diploma highly preferred.