This opportunity offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which CACI annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of an Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the benefit package are paid for by CACI, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life.
CACI is seeking a Mid-Level Software Engineer to work on a large established program implemented as small innovative teams.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- The program collaboratively creates mission critical software applications for its users, with whom we coordinate during design and development to ensure our product supports our users in an efficient and effective execution of their mission.
- You will provide software design and development experience in support of new application development, use test driven and agile development methodologies.
-You will work with teammates to maintain our team's 12 year track record of on time, on schedule and under budget deliveries.
- You will leverage your technical experience, and strong work ethic to collaborate respectfully with teammates, while keeping the user mission first.
- You will be part of a responsive team where communication skills and the ability to solve problems are critical to our success.
- You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part.
- You will work within a culture of sharing information amongst teammates and management team
- You will work with teammates whose culture is one of team before self
More About the Role:
- Participate in new development starting with requirements analysis and design.
- Implement technical solutions compliant with the design and interface definitions.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to understand technical concepts, have excellent communication skills, and be able to collaborate on technical items in a team environment.
- Provide skilled test, integration, and deployment of the software baseline.
- Understanding of software development and configuration management industry best practices.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and minimally 5 years of related software development experience
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
- Expertise with Java
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture and Service based development
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience with Web services
- Experience with Messaging and/or ESB Technologies
- Experience with Git, Jira, Confluence
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience designing interfaces
- Experience coordinating with and connecting to external systems/ clients
- Experience interfacing with relational, noSQL, and file based storage products
- Experience with software configuration management processes and tools
- Experience with Angular, React, Jquery, JSON, XML
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services
- Experience in test driven development
- Experience with web design
- Experience with Gradle, Jenkins, Puppet,
- Security+ certified (or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire)
- CISSP certified
- Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certification
This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.