To see all positions available at WLE, please visit WLE.LAND/JOBS
Once there, please fill out an application by clicking on the the link and sending it in to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
We are seeking a Construction Project Coordinator to join our team! You will oversee project planning, organizing deliveries, creating purchase orders and coordinating with subcontractors. You are the answer to every administrative question on a project for WLE.
The project coordinator is accountable for:
1) Liaison between the back-office and the project manager for project submittals, long-lead time site furnishing orders, contract reviews and project close-outs
2) Recording meeting minutes
3) During initial contract review, understanding all project requirements from an administrative side, and making sure WLE is ready, or creating the plan to make WLE ready. For example: if we need additional crew members to get OSHA certified, the project coordinator would need to check the crews that would be going to that site and then get those crew members scheduled for an OSHA class if they are not certified. Then the project coordinator would make sure we have all the certificates organized, copied and scanned into the GC/Developer rep who has requested them.
4) Helping solve other administrative problems related to a construction project.
- Responsible for entering and submission of time cards
- Responsible for proper submittals
- Responsible for permits
- Responsible for administrative safety requirements
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Monitor project progress and assist project specialists with any issues that arise
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields is required
- Familiarity with construction materials purchasing
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking, time-management and communication skills
- Familiar with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
Check our website: to see the rest of the positions open at our company and to download the full application!