For 40 years, Stepping Stone School has been delivering high-quality education to the Austin community!
· Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the world?
· Do you enjoy working with children?
· Are you looking for a position to gain valuable training, experience and ongoing education?
We have the perfect opportunity for you at Stepping Stone School! Our company culture inspires you to bring your complete self to work. Your distinctive characteristics, perspectives and experiences make you a valuable part of the team!
We are currently seeking Teachers and Co-Teachers. We help you explore the available opportunities in various age groups which include: Infants, Toddlers, Preschoolers, and School Age Educators! If you are a joyful, enthusiastic self-starter, looking to work with a collaborative group of educators, come join our team! We have full-time and part-time (afternoon shifts and availability varies by location) as well as substitute teacher positions with flexible schedules at multiple locations.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Connect with and support families we serve with a positive outlook and attitude!
- Plan and implement the daily curriculum and embrace a sense of achievement as you hear the joy and experience the wonder of children participating in activities you have prepared.
- Observe, record and share children’s accomplishments and advancements with parents.
- Plan curriculum tailored to the needs of individual children with concern for their interests, special talents, and individual style and pace of learning.
- Help children become aware of their roles as integral members of a group.
- Encourage and assist in positive social and emotional interactions.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of children at all times.
Benefits - We Invest In You
· Family-friendly work environment.
· Personal growth through state-of-the-art training, personal access to our proprietary Learning Portal with continuous educational opportunities.
· Hands-on progressive initial training with top administrative leaders.
· Fully funded CDA scholarship opportunities -a $1,000 value.
· Forward thinking, nationally recognized learning campuses.
· Child care benefits from $5,000 to $7,000 annually per child. These are more generous than those offered by our competitors and you will gain peace of mind that your child is receiving the highest quality on-site care and education possible.
· Opportunity for advancement within the company
· Lunch Provided twice a month
· Curriculum and Support Supply Backpack
· Monthly classroom supply budget
· Continual Renewal of classroom learning materials
· Monthly personal growth and development program
· Must be 18 years of age
· Proof of high school diploma or GED (preferred college course work/ degree)
· Knowledge of Early Childhood Education Practices
· Dedicated to Stepping Stone School Core Values
· Committed to Children and Families
· Positive Attitude, Passion and Tenacity
Since 1979, Stepping Stone School has been a privately-owned, stable family of private schools, committed to shaping high-quality education for an improved world. At Stepping Stone School, you will have the tools to achieve your full potential while unlocking each child’s incredible gifts and talents! Our research-based, developmentally appropriate, Platinum Learning for Life ™ curriculum, allows each teacher to customize their curriculum to meet the unique needs of the children while supporting the growth and development of the children. Stepping Stone School’s 20 campuses are conveniently located in Throughout Austin, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Cedar Park/ Leander, Kyle and College Station!Company Description
Stepping Stone School is a comprehensive early care and education program in the Austin, Round Rock, and College Station areas that profoundly nurtures children and prepares them for lifelong happiness. This means:
Your child will be nurtured toward confidence, social success, academic achievement and school readiness.
Your child will be safe in a clean, organized and educational environment.
The teacher-child and teacher-parent relationships will complement your parent-child relationship.
You will enjoy a trusted partnership with your childs principal and teachers.
The Stepping Stone School experience will promote your childs sense of belonging, as well as ensure healthy cognitive, physical and social-emotional development. Our goal is to exceed your expectations!
Welcome to Stepping Stone School.